Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New BuyVM VM Transfer Policy? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New BuyVM VM Transfer Policy?

2»

Comments

• @miTgiB said: I don't understand people that have trouble with using a search engine, like I'm some kind of Google savant?

I can understand obscure stuff... especially with ESL types. I often have hell trying to think of how to describe what I'm wanting to do.. then Fran tells me what it's called and I'm good to go :P

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@daniel
    Thats nothing new when dealing with Virpus. Thats the no1 answer from them.
    Another special one is 'we have forwarded your ticket to the correct departent'

• Thanks @Aldryic for the clarification, I think I am fully qualified to transfer a VPS.

• @zhuanyi said: Thanks @Aldryic for the clarification, I think I am fully qualified to transfer a VPS.

I'm not sure how much I'll be around this weekend (I have a -ton- of yardwork I need to get done), but I'm planning on having transfers good to go again for Monday morning.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@miTgiB said: it just reinforces my option that common sense is a God given gift that most are denied.

Quote of the year!

Thanked by 2TheHackBox Infinity
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Aldryic said: I'm not sure how much I'll be around this weekend (I have a -ton- of yardwork I need to get done)

Yep, he's married now.

Thanked by 1netomx