Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low-end VPS for OpenVPN required - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low-end VPS for OpenVPN required

2»

Comments

• SadySady Member

@Nekki said:
    Otherwise, if your VPN usage is just occasional, have you considering throwing some credit to someone like DO or Vultr and just spinning up an OpenVPN template in the location you want as and when you need it?

Yes i saw that even i was waiting for more stock.
    But when they do that, it was night time here, so that i couldn't take one.
    Actually i want to start a VPN service for my countrymates that is why i can not consider one from DO or Vultr because it will be more expensive for continue usage.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

StephenIzzy said: Yes i saw that even i was waiting for more stock. But when they do that, it was night time here, so that i couldn't take one. Actually i want to start a VPN service for my countrymates that is why i can not consider one from DO or Vultr because it will be more expensive for continue usage.

Hmmm, in that case there's no-one I can think of to personally recommend at that price point in Europe that doesn't require yearly payment.

What about a VPN service like VPN.SH? No good? They're currently running a £1/year 150GB special that you could perhaps direct your mates towards.

Thanked by 1Sady
  • SadySady Member

@Nekki said:
    What about a VPN service like VPN.SH? No good? They're currently running a £1/year 150GB special that you could perhaps direct your mates towards.

Thank you so much For that so much appreciated work :)
    I am considering that for myself while i still prefer a VPS for my mates because i will have complete access :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@StephenIzzy said:
    I am considering that for myself while i still prefer a VPS for my mates because i will have complete access :)

No worries my man. One last thought; if the US isn't totally out of the question, contact @RyanArp and see if he has any of his $1/month specials left in Dallas.

• SadySady Member

@Nekki said:
    No worries my man. One last thought; if the US isn't totally out of the question, contact @RyanArp and see if he has any of his $1/month specials left in Dallas.

One thing, I am not in US :)
    Sure i will contact him to see if he can offer something related to my needs.
    Thank you so much

• I still don't get what's wrong with LowEndSpirit. If you use it for personal OpenVPN box, you don't need your own dedicated IP. Just change the OpenVPN port.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

We still have them in Dallas and Seattle now.

• SadySady Member

@drazilox said:
    I still don't get what's wrong with LowEndSpirit. If you use it for personal OpenVPN box, you don't need your own dedicated IP. Just change the OpenVPN port.

Ordered one there, but unfortunately marked by MaxMind :/
    Submitted a ticket & now waiting for response.

• SadySady Member
    edited May 2014

@ryanarp said:
    We still have them in Dallas and Seattle now.

Can i get order link & test IPs ?

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2014

@StephenIzzy said:

Can i get order link & test IPs ?

It is the Mini Plan, we only do it yearly though. The next plan up is $2 monthly.

(Dallas 2 Gig Uplink) https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?gid=6   (162.250.233.92)

(Seattle 10 Gig Uplink) https://portal.catalysthost.com/cart.php?gid=20 (162.250.235.4)
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@StephenIzzy I don't think you're going to get a better deal than the one @ryanarp is offering above unless you don't give a monkeys about uptime and support.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • At 3EUR/year and seeing as you already put an order in I think there's no harm in having both anyway I guess. I know you're on a bit of a budget but you can have your LEB box as a backup/for other stuff in case something goes horribly wrong with Ryan's service

• sharuusharuu Member
    edited May 2014

http://ipxcore.com/budget-vps/

Edit: Never mind. I had missed outside US part.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

getting IP in EU @ your price also mostly not possible

• misterhost.de has a package for 1.99 euros. you get a dedicated ip and a german vps.