Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM issues?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM issues?

I have a node that's mysteriously went to pending and a few that are unreachable. Feathur has this

Warning: PDO::__construct() [pdo.--construct]: [2002] Connection refused (trying to connect via unix:///var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock) in /var/feathur/feathur/cphp/include.mysql.php on line 142
Could not connect to the specified database. Refer to the CPHP manual for instructions.

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited March 2014

Well, at least they are using PDO in Feathur.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Temp db problem, submit a ticket

• If you have a ticket # feel free to PM it to me, but I'm pretty sure Feathur is up and running at this time.

• ReeRee Member

I have a VPS on S8-NY that was unresponsive for 18 hours yesterday (8 hours while I was at work and didn't notice, 10 hours between submitting a ticket and getting a response/resolution).

No errors from feathur when I loaded the management console, but also no data either.

(Not sure if the 10 hour response time is due to my having a limited support product, or due to it actually taking 10 hours to fix whatever was going on.)

• @Ree - Likely the LS support ticket. Feel free to PM me the ticket #.