Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM 1 Year Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM 1 Year Review

2»

Comments

• Francisco,

You left out your MySQL service add-on in your list :) oh, and DNS

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@gutshotz said:
    Francisco,

You left out your MySQL service add-on in your list :) oh, and DNS

That too ;)

I also forgot our IDS system, autonull, and i'm sure many more if I sat and thought it through.

On that topic, our website is terrible and doesn't document everything properly.

Francisco

• Oh, and internal IP addresses to facilitate data transfer, without cost, among VPSes. Plus a much bigger selection of nix installs than most other providers, that I've seen anyway.

... well he did ask to list em :)

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Virtovo said: I thought the 40% coupons for Ramnode were quite a recent thing. They were riding high in the polls before them?

Yeah, we were up there before I started handing out 40% deals. I'm pretty sure we hit #1 with 30, though it may have been 35%.

• I have a buyvm 128M vps for nearly 4 years...it's always stable, and network/IO test result is good all the time.
    and, buyvm is the only provider that support ipsec l2tp in openvz box.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • fiendfiend Member

well i have from buyvm and ramnode, besides the price, the performance is excellent in both! but yeah now that buyvm has backups in new jersey i would say they are more feature filled than ramnode and therefore worth a bit more...

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@fiend said:
    well i have from buyvm and ramnode, besides the price, the performance is excellent in both! but yeah now that buyvm has backups in new jersey i would say they are more feature filled than ramnode and therefore worth a bit more...

Backups in NJ are still a soon(TM) thing but I'm hoping to have it tested and such
    for this weekend.

Francisco