Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Back NeedaServer.Net $49.00 Dual Quad Core 24 GB RAM Free IPMI 1 TB Drive Dedicated - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It's Back NeedaServer.Net $49.00 Dual Quad Core 24 GB RAM Free IPMI 1 TB Drive Dedicated

2»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

A Company who can't set a Promo correctly, how can they offer Dedicated Server in a Professional Manner? I should buy some popcorn to see the rest of the movie.

Thanked by 1infected
  • How long is the promo/code good for?

• mechxmechx Member

Uplink 100Mb Unmetered, bandwidth 5TB , so down-link is metered?

• ehostlab said: A Company who can't set a Promo correctly, how can they offer Dedicated Server in a Professional Manner?

That's judgement, at its best.

• Any speedtest available?

• I took the bait. Deployment was pretty quick. I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression a /30 was 2 usable IPs. Support says no, it's 1 usable but for $8/month I can get a /29 with 4 usable IPs ($2.67/additional IP!).

I'll use it for a month and then dump it, the price point was alright, I was looking at about the same price point to colocate my own E3-1240v1 server on a gig port with 5TB bandwidth a/29 of IP4 and a /64 of IPv6, and my E3 has 4-2TB drives on RAID 10...

• @ehostlab said:
    A Company who can't set a Promo correctly, how can they offer Dedicated Server in a Professional Manner?

• @talsit - when you're ready to colo - let me know. Delimiter will finally start offering a suite of colo packages from April.

• @MarkTurner said:
    talsit - when you're ready to colo - let me know. Delimiter will finally start offering a suite of colo packages from April.

Even just single 1U colo's? Would be curious on the price of that if so for 2 amps / 120V.

• @catalystium - getting a lot of 'refugees' from BurstNet. Try here

Thanked by 1UltranetUSA
  • catalystiumcatalystium Member
    edited March 2014

@MarkTurner said:
    catalystium - getting a lot of 'refugees' from BurstNet. Try here

Gotcha, pretty good pricing for 100mbps unmetered.

• lainnlainn Member

It may be upgrade to 1Gbs port?