Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free SMTP server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free SMTP server

Where could i find a free smtp server for send emails without time/hour limitation for free?

I need 2-3000 email , but dont want to see.. max email 250/hour.

Thanks!

Comments

• SilvengaSilvenga Member
    edited March 2014

+Mailgun. Love the routing ability and API (also allows SMTP).

• n0myn0my Member

mandrill has 12k free while mailgun has 10k

• BradBrad Member

Mandrill is pretty nice.

• I should note that if you're trying to send spam, these guys will not be nice to you.

• @0xdragon said:
    I should note that if you're trying to send spam, these guys will not be nice to you.

I'm sure about that aswell. :))

• tommytommy Member

said:

I need 2-3000 email , but dont want to see.. max email 250/hour.

but dont want to see ? Why?

n0my said: mandrill has 12k free while mailgun has 10k

2502430 = 180000 (18k) he needs more than 12k/month and for free.

• n0myn0my Member

tommy said: 2502430 = 180000 (18k) he needs more than 12k/month and for free.

hmm, the way I interpreted his post was that he needed 2k-3k emails without any hourly sending limits... if not, my bad.

• MunMun Member

@0xdragon said:
    I should note that if you're trying to send spam, these guys will not be nice to you.

Care to explain what they will do?

• Thanks for pointing out Mandrill. I needed something like this but on an immensely smaller scale. No more phpmail opening and close a connection for each email!

• +1 for Mandrill

• @n0my said:
    hmm, the way I interpreted his post was that he needed 2k-3k emails without any hourly sending limits... if not, my bad.

Yeah , thats correct. Need for blesta and whmcs and other billing system , not for spam :)

• @ZweiTiger

Then it's up to you which provider do you choose.

• awsonawson Member

@ZweiTiger said:
    Yeah , thats correct. Need for blesta and whmcs and other billing system , not for spam :)

If you really need this much then you shouldn't be cheap

Thanked by 1Mark_R