Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you do when an ex employer won't remove you from access? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you do when an ex employer won't remove you from access?

2»

Comments

• give 'im puppies, then kill'em

Thanked by 2tchen netomx
  • Rallias I'm tired of this boy who cried wolf routine. It's not going to get you a job and it most certainly won't get you respect from the community.

You were on a uptime robot emailing list (we haven't used uptime robot in nearly a year) and your address was on a domain. You most certainly do not have access to any of our servers as when you were fired we changed every password, key and deleted your username from the system along with a security sweep.

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • bottle up a fart and email it to him.

• And who gave you "the community" representation flag (if that exists) to try guess on what we will think about him?. You have a big lack of empathy and that's the easiest to notice.

You should show some more respect to the "community" term if you pretend on promoting your products and services in a community-driven platform.

• edited March 2014

@gattytto said:
    And who gave you "the community" representation flag (if that exists) to try guess on what we will think about him?. You have a big lack of empathy and that's the easiest to notice.

You should show some more respect to the "community" term if you pretend on promoting your products and services in a community-driven platform.

Did you read about what happened with Rallias in relation to BlueVM?

I think BlueVM's usage of 'community' was more than justified.

$.02

• If you provide me a link, I will @jeffreywinters

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited March 2014

@gattytto said:
    And who gave you "the community" representation flag (if that exists) to try guess on what we will think about him?. You have a big lack of empathy and that's the easiest to notice.

<3 how you joined four days ago and have a total of 17 posts :)

Sorry buddy. You're wrong.

Lol

• thanks for the clarification @0xdragon but I've been reading and consuming the information from this platform for more than 4 days, until I felt the need to get a username and start actively participating, but I appreciate your interest in my opinion. And my background.

• @gattytto said:
    thanks for the clarification 0xdragon but I've been reading and consuming the information from this platform for more than 4 days, until I felt the need to get a username and start actively participating, but I appreciate your interest in my opinion. And my background.

Slow clap.

• @gattytto said:
    If you provide me a link, I will jeffreywinters

Really wasn't that hard to find...

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/21288/chicago-vps-admit-they-owned-ugvps-do-they-own-bluevm-too/p1

• MunMun Member

@gattytto now do you understand my "pissing" statement?

Mun

Thanked by 1gattytto
  • Closed this, as the discussion didn't seem to be going anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.