Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

External cpanel license for VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

External cpanel license for VPS

Hi Guys,

I need you suggestions about External cpanel license for VPS
i'm using buycpanel but i need to change license IPs many times as i do not need it all the time.

any suggestion please?

Kind Regards,

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2014

Use buycPanel, you can change your license IP there whenever you change your VPS IP. They are the cheapest and have great support

I see no reason why you should change

• AbdessamadAbdessamad Member
    edited March 2014

yes i agree with you but these days when i change the IPs it does not accept

they said i have too many changes

• LeeLee Veteran

You will get this at any provider, I am sure the limitation on changes is not set by the provider but the cPanel licensing system.

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

How often is your IP change?

• I have near 10 IPs but i don't need cpanel all the time, so i change the IP every time i want.

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited March 2014

Fliphost said: Use buycPanel, you can change your license IP there whenever you change your VPS IP. They are the cheapest and have great support.

I hate to say it but there seems to be a price floor with all external VPS license providers. They all provide extras (WHMextra, SecondaryMX etc) to sweeten the deal so you go with them.

Buycpanel: $14.95/mo

cplicensing.net: $14.95/mo

NDChost: $14.95/mo

Licensepal: $14.95/mo

cPanelDirect: $14.95/mo

In fact, five of the big six resellers are all the same rate (and will pricematch anyone else), except for RVsoft who are $15.95/mo. There are other resellers who just have it at $15/mo.

Often you can get a cheaper licence via your VPS provider as they can buy the licences under the one account and pass on the discounts. However, moving to a new IP or even a new provider can be a pain in the backside.