Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedi Server for VPS Selling - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedi Server for VPS Selling

2»

Comments

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited March 2014

Thank all for suggest. I would like for you to hire the services VPS of me.

Good price and best providers. Hope your support my services.

OVH Canada, DDoS Protected, Uptime 99.5%....

Zone-1:
    OpenVZ
    2 Core CPUs
    25GB HDD
    1GB RAM
    Unlimited BW
    1 IP Address
    6$/month

[removed]

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

@jazz1611 said:
    Thank all for suggest. I would like for you to hire the services VPS of me.

Sorry to say it to you, don't shoot the messenger, but ehhm LEB's pricing limit's are $7, you are not allowed offer anything here above that pricepoint.

• @Floris said:
    Sorry to say it to you, don't shoot the messenger, but ehhm LEB's pricing limit's are $7, you are not allowed offer anything here above that pricepoint.

You dont buy from me. Another will try. I dont compete with you or other provider. I also VPS provider in Vietnam and want to develop on the outside. Only that

• @jazz1611 said:
    You dont buy from me. Another will try. I dont compete with you or other provider. I also VPS provider in Vietnam and want to develop on the outside. Only that

Its not about competing but LEB rules say:

VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee

You may read the rules here yourself:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines#latest

• ok. thank you. many time i dont read rule. and now i got it. i will fix it with correct match.

regards,