Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Hosting ( Yearly )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Hosting ( Yearly )

duyan13duyan13 Member
edited March 2014 in Requests

Hello,

I am looking for a provider that is offering cpanel hosting for 15 USD/year .

verticalswitch.com is offering this but they do not allow using owned domains ( namecheap ) ..

I just need mysql and php also not much hdd space , 2gb would be enough ... Also the bandwidth can be low ...

Thank You in advance ...

Comments

• How many domains you want to host?

• @myvpsreviews said:
    How many domains you want to host?

just one domain ...

• myvpsreviewsmyvpsreviews Member
    edited March 2014

Check crissic

Shared IP | 20 GB Dedicated Storage | 500 GB Bandwidth | Softaculous Auto Installer | 1 Gbps Link Speed | cpanel + Softaculous Auto Installer

$10/year

• @myvpsreviews said:
    Check crissic

Shared IP | 20 GB Dedicated Storage | 500 GB Bandwidth | Softaculous Auto Installer | 1 Gbps Link Speed | cpanel + Softaculous Auto Installer

$10/year

Thats awesome but do they also support custom ssl certs ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

https://my.freecpanelsharedhosting.com - $5 a year for 2GB HDD/20GB B/W.

• @duyan13 said:
    Thats awesome but do they also support custom ssl certs ?

No idea. Just open a support ticket with them. They will help you out.

• @Nekki said:
    https://my.freecpanelsharedhosting.com - $5 a year for 2GB HDD/20GB B/W.

Thank You buy I prefer crissic because I also have a vps with them and the service is just amazing ... I just wonder I can add my own ssl cert if I am using the shared hosting ...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@duyan13 This is from Inception Hosting and the service is equally awesome I assure you, but if you're happy with Crissic then fair enough.

• Ask them via support or maybe @SkylarM will chime in.

• @Nekki said:
    duyan13 This is from Inception Hosting and the service is equally awesome I assure you, but if you're happy with Crissic then fair enough.

Didn't know that . The domain looks a little bit suspicious XD .

• @duyan13 said:

Yes you can.

Thanked by 1duyan13
  • @SkylarM said:

That's great ! I will sign up a shared hosting soon :D

Thanked by 1myvpsreviews
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@duyan13 said:
    Didn't know that . The domain looks a little bit suspicious XD .

Thats because there is a free option aswell, small but good enough for some usage. The name is a play with words and is actually driven as a side by side project with Lowendspirit.
    Most of the servers used by freecpanelsharedhosting.com are from Inception Hosting (not all) and therefor the hosting should expect the same type of quality.

FCSH allows own certificate by using SNI.
    Cheapest paid package is $3/year, double the resource for $5/year or get the reseller package and make others pay for your hosting. ;)

Thanked by 1duyan13