Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Dedicated
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Dedicated

agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep
edited March 2014 in Requests

Looking for a dedi. Only requirement I have is a /29 included in the price.

Would like to have it be somewhere in the eastern US or Canada. Looking to spend around $40/mo It'll be a hobby box.

Not looking for Kimsufi, or OVH, or Delimiter. Looking for a host to work with for some time in the future.

Comments

• @agoldenberg said:
    Looking for a dedi. Only requirement I have is a /29 included in the price.

Would like to have it be somewhere in the eastern US or Canada. Looking to spend around $40/mo It'll be a hobby box.

Not looking for Kimsufi, or OVH, or Delimiter. Looking for a host to work with for some time in the future.

That price point won't cover the colocation cost of the server for most anywhere here in the USA, the power alone would be at least 3/4 of your budget.

Have you considered a VPS?

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@Leckley thanks but I'm looking for offers not critiques. I'm well aware of the costs. Sometimes providers like CVPS or Datashack have specials at this price or lower. Thanks.

• Hi, I have a special that might fit this budget, but is Dallas, Texas ok for you?

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@concerto49 I think I could make it work. We you can PM me if you want to chat.

• agoldenberg said: @concerto49 I think I could make it work. We you can PM me if you want to chat.

Sure, PM sent.

leckley said: That price point won't cover the colocation cost of the server for most anywhere here in the USA, the power alone would be at least 3/4 of your budget.

Depends on what type of server.