Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(US/UK) Tuguhost Linux VPS. 512 MB Ram = $20/year, 1 GB RAM = $25/Year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(US/UK) Tuguhost Linux VPS. 512 MB Ram = $20/year, 1 GB RAM = $25/Year

We are an Indonesia Hosting company which Established in 2012, We offer affordable VPS hosting and confident in offering a 99.9% uptime guarantee, backed by our SLA. We understand with the ever increasing number of hosting companies to choose from, you’ll soon be encapsulated with endless number of technologies, platforms and the huge number of different contracts & policies to decide from. But in Tuguhost, we give quality and friendly support to help you.

Some of review about company :

So far I haven’t seen a single downtime which really impressive. I thought I might get 1-2 down-times a month since it’s ultra cheap but so far I have had 100% uptime. So as my first month TuguHost vps review I can say everything is great and I’m really happy with their service. Source

"TuguHost Support has been very good. Better than I expected because I received replys for all most all questions in ticket system within an hour and most of it within 30 minutes. It's an un-managed vps which costonly $20 so I was not expecting a lot. I hope support will stay like this." Source

I use these guys for my Canadian cpanel webhosting and they rock. Rarely get any downtime, off site backups, one of best and cheapest hosting for my sites. It's not your generic setups they actually run things the way a company should. Haven't tried their vps but based on my webhosting service I wouldn't hesitate to try them, Source

Next Our SPecial LET PLAN :

Special 1 :

OpenVZ/SOLUSVM Control Panel

Equal Share CPU

20GB Diskspace

512 MB Guaranteed RAM

250 GB bandwidth

1 IP

$20/year

Order Now

Special 2 :

Equal Share CPU

25 GB Diskspace

1 GB Guaranteed RAM

500 GB bandwidth

1 IP

$25/year

Order Now

Special 3 :

Equal Share CPU

50 GB Diskspace

2 GB Guaranteed RAM

1000 GB bandwidth

1 IP

$7/mo or $40/year

Order Now

Test IP :

Los Angeles : 192.210.195.18

Dallas : 192.227.137.57

UK : 185.38.44.48

Bufallo : 192.3.203.35

Any Question ? Contact US Here

WE MANUALLY ACTIVATED ACCOUNT, Setup time is 1 business day.

Comments

• Any comment about this?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1347471
    and your wht account is "Disabled"

• @namhuy said:
    Any comment about this?

my account disable because wht mod think i have 2 account n th ey force us to admit that.i refuse n my account disable.
    i only can comment that there is no opened ticket in our helpdesk n no server down. you can also see that user complained there all is newbie . that thread even started a while after wht disable our account n we dont have any bad comment before that

• blackeyeblackeye Veteran
    edited March 2014

@namhuy said:
    Any comment about this?

• tuguhost said: user complained there all is newbie

No offense but this is not a professional way to talk about your clients.

• Their own site is now showing default cPanel page. Just feel sorry for people who have sites on there without backup. Might be wrong to blank a whole country due to the actions of a few, but I will definitely be more wary of getting any hosting from an Indonesian company. I wonder if people like Tugu Host are aware of the damage they are doing to their countries' reputation. Shameful way of acting.