Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS6 and Donn Fry Dan Fry Dan Keen - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS6 and Donn Fry Dan Fry Dan Keen

12345679»

Comments

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@Boltersdriveer said: @taipres: so now you're saying its not okay for members, even other providers, of this community to have boxes from BuyVM just because they're big? I know for a fact that, as a consumer, I get my choice. Sure, ratings will affect it, but only by this little. Eventually, I still choose who I want to sign up with, and that's a decision on my part. I'm pretty satisfied with my BuyVM service, and am sure I can try out VPS6 one day - though why would I change something that's working well at this time? It wouldn't make sense!

I never said that...if you have a BuyVM box i'm happy for you, I hope it serves you well, and I encourage you to get more in the future if you want. but also keep in mind there are potentially better choices out there(depending on what you're after), like for instance VPS6, FanaticalVPS etc... and just because Aldryic and others are trying to bully VPS6 doesn't mean you should listen to them. What you should listen to is their tone, listen to Aldryic sling mud at competitors, listen to him brag saying BuyVM doesn't need LET/LEB(which is a lie), listen to his arrogance... and then listen to Jeremy from VPS6 in this thread and others. The man is humble, he professional, his company offers better plans(in terms of specs, price and support) and IDK about you, but i'd rather go with the latter myself.Those are the type of people I seek regardless of what it is, the humble ones because they're almost always the most intelligent etc...(that's been my experience anyway) I've dealt with arrogant providers, they're no fun, but you and I maybe after different things when it comes to VPS's, which is fine. I'm admittedly very picky, but anyway back on topic.

As I said to the lynch mob, if they really cared and really had any questions they'd ask Jeremy directly at vps6.net. He's not hiding, he's very active and there are answers, it's just up to you if you want to hear them or continue on with this slander campaign.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited May 2012

@taipres said: As I said to the lynch mob, if they really cared and really had any questions they'd ask Jeremy directly at vps6.net.

I did. More than once. Why do you ignore those facts?

In short it's always something like that:

Spirit: what is vps6.net connection with Alchymic LLC
    Jim: we're legally registered company, here is our TOS https://vps6.net/terms.php

On beginning he said that he don't know them, that there is no connection but now just state TOS or some other irrelevant answer.

Is this your Jeremy dumb or he's just playing dumb?

(thank you @concernednetizen for kindly sharing those official data above)

• @taipres said: continue on with this slander campaign.

Everything above that line seems a rehash of your previous posts and tl;dr to boot, but per my AP Stylebook, slander is spoken, libel is written. jsyk, etc.

• @taipres Jeremy not deny Donn own company. He say he not know Donn. Jeremy is Donn. Jeremy joke name.

Legal paper say Donn own 100% Alchymic and Alchymic own 100% VPS6. This not idea, this proof goverment paper.

No partners, only Donn.

I email IRS today, why no EIN this company and why joke man say he partner company when one man only. I put email here when they back. I

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR

Ah, thank you for the clarification @taipres. I'll certainly explore the other providers!

• Sigh, I'm not even a VPS6 client, but I do believe in 'innocent until proven guilty'.

They seem to be doing great, I don't see why we need to go out of our way to kick up a fuss about them.

Oh wait, it's all about the drama <_<;

• Wintereise goes to get popcorn and waits for the assmad replies.
  • @Wintereise said: Wintereise goes to get popcorn and waits for the assmad replies.

You're a fair bit late for that, don't you think?

• Well yeah, can't be helped.

• I only had time to sift through two pages, but I saw VPSDepot mentioned, and I'm wondering if there's any connection, or what the connection is (in that case)? I've got accounts there so it is in my interest to learn more in such a case.
    Sorry if I just misunderstood something :D

• @k0nsl said:
    I only had time to sift through two pages, but I saw VPSDepot mentioned, and I'm wondering if there's any connection, or what the connection is (in that case)? I've got accounts there so it is in my interest to learn more in such a case.
    Sorry if I just misunderstood something :D

It's nothing more annoying than old threads bumped up by people too lazy to even read thread. Want to know more? Do your homework, read first and then ask.

• Spirit said: It's nothing more annoying than old threads bumped up by people too lazy to even read thread. Want to know more? Do your homework, read first and then ask.

Tut. Grumpy Spirit :)

• @Spirit said:
    It's nothing more annoying than old threads bumped up by people too lazy to even read thread.

Someone bumped a thread? Who did it and which thread was necrobumped? TL;DR please.

:P

• I have dealt with Dan Keen offline. He is the biggest scammer. He hides behind his registered agent service only to be involved in ripping people off through other corporations and llcs. He does not care who he hurts as long as it pads his pockets.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited February 2016

Grave digger bashing in 3 .. 2 .. 1

Thanked by 3GM2015 doughmanes ATHK
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Dan_Keen_Sucks said:
    I have dealt with Dan Keen offline. He is the biggest scammer. He hides behind his registered agent service only to be involved in ripping people off through other corporations and llcs. He does not care who he hurts as long as it pads his pockets.

Thanked by 2GM2015 FlamesRunner
  • Hello SEO.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • I miss VPS6's Low End pricing.

Also pretty sure anyone who bashes this thread coming back up is, in fact, Dan Fry.

• I did SEO for him and got paid on time.

Thanked by 1GM2015