Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for lowend VPS in "exotic" countries
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for lowend VPS in "exotic" countries

WorldWorld Veteran
edited March 2014 in Requests

Good morning!

I'm interested in collect VPS all the world,so I'm looking for lowend VPS in exotic countries,the price of course as cheap as possible haha.

What I need?
Small servers (32->128MB RAM :: 2-5GB Disk :: 20-100GB+ BW)

And,PPP TAP/TUN should be enable for free(use for private VPN only for me).

I'd like to pay for monthly payment.

Thank you.

Comments

• The name says it all :)

www.exoticvps.com

• WorldWorld Veteran

@neroux said:
    The name says it all :)

www.exoticvps.com

Haha.

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

My sig... Okay, not lowend :)

• @Jylee said:
    My sig... Okay, not lowend :)

Yea, yours with 1 Mbps is not a low end :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@World said:
    Haha.

No really - exoticvps.com is your answer. There are hundreds of VPS providers in many countries listed there.

• raindog308 said: No really - exoticvps.com is your answer. There are hundreds of VPS providers in many countries listed there.

I thought this was obvious

• @World said:
    Haha.

haha

• That list at exoticvps.com needs some maintenance. Many are deadpool - many others have 404 links as the provider's site has changed.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@MuZo what happened to your map at https://muzo.ch/vps/ ? Doesn't seem to work, but it was very nice.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@neroux said:
    I thought this was obvious

I thought so too but the OP's response was "Haha."

• MuZoMuZo Member

rm_ said: @MuZo what happened to your map at https://muzo.ch/vps/ ? Doesn't seem to work, but it was very nice.

Glad you liked it, actually exoticvps used to copy almost every entry so you will probabilly find all the hosts I listed there.

At the moment I don't have the time to mantain the site, but I do have some ideas on a new improved version of the map.

• MrXMrX Member
    edited March 2014

NodePing said: That list at exoticvps.com needs some maintenance. Many are deadpool - many others have 404 links as the provider's site has changed.

With over 600 entries, the list is unfortunately too big for one person to actively keep updated. I remove or update whenever I happen to come across errors. A couple of independent people notify me about changes or errors. A handful of hosts send me emails with updates.

I'm happy to update as needed if someone lets me know.

MuZo said: Glad you liked it, actually exoticvps used to copy almost every entry so you will probabilly find all the hosts I listed there.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, they say.

In all seriousness, I don't know how you even found some of those hosts in Africa and lesser-known parts of Asia. I absolutely confess to finding several of them through your site, not my own research. You did a great job there.

I liked your map as well. I tried to create something with Google Maps, but I suck at coding.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited March 2014

@MrX - Already saw somewhere ;) - http://lowendgeo.com

• MuZoMuZo Member

MrX said: I liked your map as well. I tried to create something with Google Maps, but I suck at coding.

I'm thinking about a new version of the map with filtering (map+table) and community help to add new providers and keep things updated, if you want we could work out something together.

• raindog308 said: I thought so too but the OP's response was "Haha."

I'd still hope the OP actually looked at the site before responding and the response was rather in reference to the name ..... well, who knows :D

Thanked by 1raindog308

@fitvpn

I cannot get high bandwidth with limited traffic in China for the time being... But our Japan location is 100mbps with unmetered traffic.

• xethostxethost Member, Patron Provider

Hi, i send pm.

• @Jylee - How to pick up location? I can't see option for do that.. And mix of English and Chinese words on English version of website just confused..

• @World said:
    Good morning!

I'm interested in collect VPS all the world,so I'm looking for lowend VPS in exotic countries,the price of course as cheap as possible haha.

What I need?
    Small servers (32->128MB RAM :: 2-5GB Disk :: 20-100GB+ BW)

And,PPP TAP/TUN should be enable for free(use for private VPN only for me).

I'd like to pay for monthly payment.

Thank you.

What is an "exotic" country for you?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

UltranetUSA said: What is an "exotic" country for you?

Exactly ! We can offer you those specs for a really little price. Our Datacenter will be in Canada, but with flexible TOS.

Feel free to contact us.

@fitvpn
    I don't see many Chinese words on the english page... Maybe you mean our WHMCS?

Here is Japan VPS: www.starrydns.net/japan-vps, you can choose location from the navigation bar.

• WorldWorld Veteran

@davidgestiondbi said:
    Feel free to contact us.

Just got one,great!

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Shameless self promotion, http://lowendgeo.com . I'll be throwing some more providers on there, i've also been thinking about adding separate maps for dedicated server providers as well as CDN PoPs :)

• pbalazs123pbalazs123 Member
    edited March 2014

@skybucks100 You can throw host1plus.com/ to Brazil and Johannesburg and http://vdsinside.com/vps-en/ in Ukraine aswell. :) Cheers for your page! :)

Thanked by 1skybucks100
  • jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

said: I'm interested in collect VPS all the world

Feel free to contact me for Taiwan VPS :)

• @pbalazs123 said:

Thank you! I've added both. Thank you for the best wishes as well! :)

• WorldWorld Veteran

@jenok said:
    Feel free to contact me for Taiwan VPS :)

Well,what is the lowest plan you can provide&how much?

• @Jylee - Seems Viltr forced these prices in Japan for now..)

@fitvpn

Yep.. but their IP geo is not in Japan as I remember...

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited March 2014

Yep, they update quickly,now IP shown as Japan,and ping from Tokyo just 2Ms,so its real location.