Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Baby Python Plans | KVM | Dual Hex E5 Powerhouse Machines | RAID10 ***
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Baby Python Plans | KVM | Dual Hex E5 Powerhouse Machines | RAID10 ***

webhostpythonwebhostpython Member
edited March 2014 in Offers

Who we are

We believe in delivering quality services. Do you care for your business and the well being of your clients? We don't simply advertise RAID10, we live by it and the protection it provides against hardware failure. We do not simply advertise that you receive 100% of the resources your plan comes with it, we guarantee it. We do not simply offer VPS hosting on dated hardware. We provide next generation, high end Dual Hex E5 Powerhouse machines with fast RAID10 Storage for Protection and Performance, and systems built solid from the ground up. Give us a call. Try us out. Let us earn your business. We're going to show you what it's like to have a good, long lasting business relationship with a team that cares and means what they say. This is who we are. This is what makes us Webhostpython.com

Our Baby Python $5 and $7 plans:

Baby Python 5
256MB Memory
10 GB RAID10 HD
1000 GB Bandwidth
Dual Hex E5-2430!
$5.00 / Month!
[Order Now](https://www.webhostpython.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=31)

_

Baby Python 7
512 MB Memory
25 GB RAID10 HD
2500 GB Bandwidth
Dual Hex E5-2430!
$7.00 / Month!
[Order Now](https://www.webhostpython.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=53)

Call us at 1-800-929-9061 if you have any questions. Serious offers only. We offer true reliable, quality VPS hosting services. Thank you.

Webhostpython.com

Comments

• You should maybe also believe in reading the rules :(

• Please let me know if I've done something wrong so I can correct it. I believe I read through the rules. Thank you

• Members must have 5 posts and have been registered for 14 days to be allowed to post in this forum.

• I have been a member since 2012. As for the 5 post minimum, that's now been satisfied. I've been an avid visitor of this forum for a few years now.

Thank you for the friendly notice.

• @webhostpython said:
    I have been a member since 2012. As for the 5 post minimum, that's now been satisfied. I've been an avid visitor of this forum for a few years now.

Thank you for the friendly notice.

more than enough time that you should have reviewed them at least once