Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any idea why we're not being listed on LEB? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any idea why we're not being listed on LEB?

2»

Comments

• PhilND I can understand your frustration and am sorry you've haven't been listed yet, hopefully they get you up soon.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2012

I think everyone understands the frustration however I personally believe there are more deserving people and they aren't creating threads and getting all hissy fitty. I also think there are many points of improvement to your website, which you should do before submitting an offer.

/just-sayin

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I think we have about 10 finished posts ready to be posted plus a few still in the draft state. I personally have about 112 unread e-mails but that's because I have trouble reading them on my phone so I only get time to read them on my PC.

I've also been marking a lot of e-mails as spam when I see "Why hasn't my offer been posted?" or "Have you received my e-mail?" in the subject so future e-mails will be marked as spam also.

Thanked by 2quirkyquark miTgiB
  • JacobJacob Member

@httpzoom Your new to the community, I started browsing LET when it first started(not often) because I found the design not appealing and it was pretty much dead.

Ya'll got to have patience, Aslong as I get a offer in every 2-3 months I have no complaints. LET Offers usually fill a node or two for us.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Jacob,

I wasn't complaining, simply stating facts!

• Just saying your are shooting yourself in the foot with this thread.

Thanked by 2Infinity Taylor
  • @PytoHost said: Just saying your are shooting yourself in the foot with this thread.

I don't think theres much foot to shoot at, using whois masking is already a no-go for any sane person

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • Didn't one of the rules state that in order to be featured on LEB, a provider must have already been in business for at least 2 years?

Looks like the Whois part failed too.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@PhilND said: We've submitted an email to contact@ and it's been over a week, nearing two now. Haven't got any replies or anything,
    But we meet the listing criteria perfectly, just wondering if anyone's offers are being ignored aswell?

Every email sent in is read by atleast one ofthe writers (often all of us).
    I can't answer for how the others select who to write about but I can give you a few of my selection steps.

1. remove emails thats not about being listed
    2. remove email reminders from hosts.
    3. remove emails that asks for listing same offer as last time.
    4. Sort remaining providers
    5. quick check if offer is on wht, let or posted recently on leb
    6. check website

depending on what I find I pick 1-2 from the remaining emails and write about them while looking for more information then provided in the email.

Not all make it but as @KuJoe said, theres alot of already written posts waiting to be published, some more drafts waiting to be finished.
    And then theres all "the rest".

@PhilND said: As for the broken links, it's a varnish cache problem, will fix it soon. Thanks guys.

broken links is not your only problem, your TOS looks alot like another provider who is active here on LET.

I forgot that I also check the posting rules about listing providers.

• See here: http://www.lowendbox.com/about/

You are less than 12 months in the industry and are using private WHOIS.

• vedranvedran Veteran

@MikHo said: your TOS looks alot like another provider

More like exact copy/paste with just a few changes.

Node Deploy offers multiple methods of support for all of our clients, whether it be via email, via live chat, via a support ticket, or even via Skype. All enquiries and questions should be dealt with within 24 hours however it is usually a lot sooner

There is no contact email, skype information or live chat anywhere on the site?

https://nodedeploy.com/whyus.html
    404 Not Found

https://nodedeploy.com/privacy.html
    404 Not Found

Also, try to spell your company name properly on the site, I'm seeing NodeDeoply everywhere

@vedran
    I was being nice ;)

• @breton said: Post your offer here, in the "offers" section! The audience here is quite big too.
    @Jacob said: LET Offers usually fill a node or two for us.

Listen to the words of these wise men. Why not post something here, get a few clients and "debug" your site at the same time for the big debut on LEB?

Your domain's age/whois privacy coupled with this childish petulance about not being listed immediately on LEB only serve to make more folks suspicious of your long-term intentions and less likely to buy something whenever you eventually get onto LEB.

• Hi guys, im not sure about the whois thing, it was never added. But this registrar is utter trash and it may be an accident.

Will also do a website overhaul.
    Topic is vastly derailed and no where i intended it to go but thanks all the same.

Phil

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Closed upon request.

This discussion has been closed.