Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R1soft on a Synology NAS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

R1soft on a Synology NAS

jhjh Member
edited April 2012 in General

Does anyone know if this would work?

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I don't think so, I couldn't find anything about it nor any ipkg files for it.

• jhjh Member
    edited April 2012

@KuJoe said: I don't think so, I couldn't find anything about it nor any ipkg files for it.

Would you happen to know what the difference is between enterprise and advanced? I was shown a screenshot from R1soft's website that suggested that the advanced version will backup to any networked storage.

• Wish R1Soft would support Amazon S3 for backups.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Am I reading r1soft pricing right - $300 for the cheapest edition, $700 for the enterprise, and that's per client. No break for VPS vs. physical? Just looking at the pricing table on their site.

• jhjh Member

@raindog308 said: Am I reading r1soft pricing right - $300 for the cheapest edition, $700 for the enterprise, and that's per client. No break for VPS vs. physical? Just looking at the pricing table on their site.

That's once off, and there are plenty of discounts and monthly payment options available through resellers etc. I think?

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Providers can get a monthly license with a commitment of 36 months... We did it.
    The product is good, but it was not as easy as we hoped to sell....
    It seems that backup is good as soon as it's free or very cheap...

However, back to the question, I don't think synology is supported.