Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Openstack Full Cloud | Starting at $3 | 48 Hours No-Questions-Asked Refund | Up to 4 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Openstack Full Cloud | Starting at $3 | 48 Hours No-Questions-Asked Refund | Up to 4 IPs

RichardLeikRichardLeik Member
edited March 2014 in Offers

Introducing KVM SSD Cloud Servers hosted on our custom Openstack cloud platform.

1 IPv4 address is Included within the prices listed below!

Shark 512 - Order here!

512RAM / 1CPU / 20GB RAID10 SSD / 1 IPv4 Address - $3/month or $24/year

Shark 1024 - Order here!

1024RAM / 2CPU / 30GB RAID10 SSD / 1 IPv4 Address - $6/month or $48/year

Located in PhoenixNAP datacenter in Phoenix, Arizona.

For CUSTOM requirements (additional RAM/CPU/disk) or pre-sales questions, contact sales at [email protected] or reply to this thread.

Our OVZ plans in the Choopa datacenter in New Jersey are still available here: https://www.armorshark.com/clients/cart.php?gid=3

Comments

• MassNodesMassNodes Member
    edited March 2014

VPS or dedicated server offers only. No shared hosting, cloud hosting or other products where the actual users do not get root access.

Are you able to get root?

• What are the specs on your servers?

• RichardLeikRichardLeik Member
    edited March 2014

@MassNodes said:
    Are you able to get root?

Yes.

@wojons said:
    What are the specs on your servers?

Dual Xeons, 72GB+ RAM, 4x1TB SSD in hardware RAID10 w/ CacheVault.

• Was about to sign up for your service but now i am confussed. your offering the service on LET and your website as 3$ a month including the ip address but now you are charging for the ip address 1.5$ at checkout. Dont get me wrong its not a huge amount of money but seems dishonest.

Thanked by 1MassNodes
  • @wojons said:
    Was about to sign up for your service but now i am confussed. your offering the service on LET and your website as 3$ a month including the ip address but now you are charging for the ip address 1.5$ at checkout. Dont get me wrong its not a huge amount of money but seems dishonest.

Also agents the rules for the 1024MB plan since it would be over $7.

• Agreed, why IP address billed as addition to listed costs??

• MassNodes said: Also agents the rules for the 1024MB plan since it would be over $7.

the 1gb one is now 5$ on his site so not sure if its write or wrong here but yes with ip its 6.50$

fitvpn said: Agreed, why IP address billed as addition to listed costs??

hopefully its a mistake and there is some coupon code that will lower the cost for us.

• It should be included but

IP Addresses x 1 $1.50 USD

edited March 2014

@wojons said:
    Was about to sign up for your service but now i am confussed. your offering the service on LET and your website as 3$ a month including the ip address but now you are charging for the ip address 1.5$ at checkout. Dont get me wrong its not a huge amount of money but seems dishonest.

Sorry for the confusion guys. It's $1.5 per ADDITIONAL IP. I'll make that clearer on the site.

edited March 2014

@fitvpn said:
    Agreed, why IP address billed as addition to listed costs??

@Noerman said:
    It should be included but

IP Addresses x 1 $1.50 USD

@wojons said:
    hopefully its a mistake and there is some coupon code that will lower the cost for us.

Hi all,

I adjusted the pricing, you'll get the correct prices if you order now. The prices listed here include 1 IPv4 address.

• jimmyvujimmyvu Member
    edited March 2014

@RichardLeik I've just placed an order but both attempts were marked as Fraud :( Please help. Thx. (Email vuhongquang at gmail)

• @jimmyvu said:
    RichardLeik I've just placed an order but both attempts were marked as Fraud :( Please help. Thx. (Email vuhongquang at gmail)

Hi Jimmy,
    I let your order through. Thanks.

• Is this a HA service?

• @RichardLeik said:
    I let your order through. Thanks.

I've paid for it. Thank you, @RichardLeik.