Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[VPSPLAZA] - 100Mbps Asia VPS. Singapore & Malaysia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[VPSPLAZA] - 100Mbps Asia VPS. Singapore & Malaysia

MY - LINVPS - 01

OpenVZ Technology 
256MB Guaranteed RAM 
512MB Burstable RAM 
1 CPU Core 
30GB HDD 
1000GB Bandwidth 
100Mbps Uplink Per VPS 
1 IPV4 Address 
1 IPV6 Address Auto Provision Upon Payment Received.

USD6 Per Month

SG - LINVPS - 01

OpenVZ Technology 
256MB Guaranteed RAM 
512MB Burstable RAM 
1 CPU Core 
30GB HDD 
1000GB Bandwidth 
100Mbps Uplink Per VPS 
1 IPV4 Address 
1 IPV6 Address Auto Provision Upon Payment Received.

USD6 Per Month

Visit VPSPLAZA.NET HERE

Refund Policy:

1) Refund Policy only application when VPSPLAZA failed to provide support request.
2) Refund is strictly prohibited if no support request submitted to VPSPLAZA

Thanked by 1cgs3238

Comments

• kyakykyaky Member

I dont want to upset your offers. but are you sure about the price when DO just had its SG VPS?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2014

Considering that DO currently operates on millions of funding and not on profit, I'd say that hosts should not be building their business plan, around DO's model. Especially for SG.

EDIT @kyaky

Just visited your site. The main page auto-downloads an exe file, most likely maware. I'd say the site is compromised.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • johnlth93johnlth93 Member
    edited March 2014

@kyaky said:
    I dont want to upset your offers. but are you sure about the price when DO just had its SG VPS?

emm ... that pricing for Malaysia, i got nothing to say about it.

And you simply can't compare this with DO as mentioned by Alex.

• kyakykyaky Member

@Alex_LiquidHost said:
    Considering that DO currently operates on millions of funding and not on profit, I'd say that hosts should not be building their business plan, around DO's model. Especially for SG.

EDIT kyaky

Just visited your site. The main page auto-downloads an exe file, most likely maware. I'd say the site is compromised.

his site or mine? you kinda made me nervous.

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited March 2014

@johnlth93 said:
    And you simply can't compare this with DO as mentioned by Alex.

I'm not comparing. I'm saying maybe more features or better routing would be an advantage. any test IP?

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited March 2014

@Alex_LiquidHost said:

EDIT kyaky

thanks for remind, it was a stupid popunder ad pushed from an ad network. will remove it.

• @kyaky said:

We cant compare with each others. Everyone have their own plan to grow the business.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited March 2014

johnlth93 said: can't compare this with DO

That's very interesting, why can't we? Both aim to provide Linux VPSes, both in Singapore, both for US Dollars. People very much can, and will compare, to decide which one is a better product and more value for the money. If one provider has less favourable business conditions than the other, or some other issues, that's regrettable, but really, is only of interest to that provider themselves, and not to a wider public.

I am trying not to be harsh on other SG providers ("since there is DO now"), but really, hand-waving DO away as "you can't compare" is NOT the course of action that makes any sense from the customer point of view. If others can't defeat DO on price/specs, they can offer unique features, better support, better routes and ping. And to be honest, this current offer is not too bad as is, e.g. the same b/w, and also even more disk space than DO.

• @vpsplaza with kvm plan .do you have ip for ping and download files.

• kyakykyaky Member

@vpsplaza said:

I don't intend to bring down or upset your business. I'm just expressing my opinion that if I were you, unless I could provide a very attractive offer over DO's especially when they just released their SG plan, I wouldn't release a SG plan at this time, because at this time, you can't stop people from comparing. just a friendly advice, that's all.

• @kyaky said:
    I don't intend to bring down or upset your business. I'm just expressing my opinion that if I were you, unless I could provide a very attractive offer over DO's especially when they just released their SG plan, I wouldn't release a SG plan at this time, because at this time, you can't stop people from comparing. just a friendly advice, that's all.

Thanks for your advise. On the cost basic, we can't compare. Giant able to commit high with lower cost, but not for a small company. No doubt to say we are just small company.

User have their right to choose their own service provider. We can't stop anyone to do any comparing. We still have our own market. :)

• @ttsaon said:
    vpsplaza with kvm plan .do you have ip for ping and download files.

Your request had been sent