Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reliable Mail Services?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reliable Mail Services?

NetxonsNetxons Member

One of our customer looking for a PAID mail services. Would you go for Google ENT or any other good recommendation?

Comments

• personally i use mxroute.com @jarland & @ryanarp do a wonderful job on that :))

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • Its seem very cheap, But I never heard from them =)

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

Hi @netxons :) If you are looking for all the bells and whistles of google apps, we probably don't have you covered. However if you want someone to manage your e-mail, we can do that and even let you bring your own domain.

MXRoute.com- The problem is simple. You want to host e-mail for your domain with a secure provider that isn't parsing your conversations to target you with ads. You want it affordable and reliable. Well, here we are.

• tchentchen Member

Exchange online's pretty rock solid. (not the office365 side)

• AndriAndri Member

Mailgun, been using them for a while.

• Zoho?

• Mxroute.com from @jarland and @ryanarp it's a good alternative. I have an account with them and the service has been great.

If your looking for something with a 99.999% uptime, a cluster of mail servers and a bigger price tag you can go with Rackspace email service or Zoho mail service

I'm waiting to see what's the next step of Mxroute ;)

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • marcmmarcm Member

@Netxons buy a 50 ~ 200 account Google Apps account and be happy :-)

• I think I still have many domains with free Google Apps account (10 to 2K accounts). May start to call a domains' offer in next future.

• And now some outside the US and not owned by US companies please...

Thanked by 2kerouac Infinity
  • marcmmarcm Member

William said: And now some outside the US and not owned by US companies please...

I'm reasonably sure China has some. They also don't spy on their users...

Thanked by 2Magiobiwan Gunter
  • You can do it @William!!

• Thanks all the recommendation and I'm sure will look into it.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Rackspace it's $2/box and rock solid!

• wychwych Member

Live.com and Mandrill.

• kijinkijin Member
    edited March 2014

@William said:
    And now some outside the US and not owned by US companies please...

Runbox is based in Norway. Plans start at $20/yr.

Fastmail.fm is based in Australia, but has servers in New York. Plans start at $10/yr.

PolarisMail is based in Montreal, Canada. Plans start at $12/yr.

EuMX.net is based in central EU (forgot which country). Plans start at $16/yr.

• GunterGunter Member
    edited March 2014

There's always Posteo if you're willing to learn a short bit of German. They're hosted in Germany and I believe have domain hosting.

Thanked by 1smile93
  • I've always used Mandrill. Excellent customer service, free plan includes 1,000 emails per day. Cheap upgrades (dedicated IP for your email, most emails per day, etc..)

Would highly recommend them.

• @AutoSnipe said:
    personally i use mxroute.com jarland & ryanarp do a wonderful job on that :))

I really want to try them out before purchasing anything but their free package is out of stock. D:

• Hushmail for business, based in CA:
    https://www.hushmail.com

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Live.com

• OVH's €50 Exchange Server?

Otherwise, myKolab, Runbox

• kerouackerouac Member
    edited March 2014

@darknyan said:
    There's always Posteo if you're willing to learn a short bit of German. They're hosted in Germany and I believe have domain hosting.

I think that's only personal mail like [email protected] but if I'm not mistaken OP's looking for something like [email protected]

• @kerouac said:
    OVH's €50 Exchange Server?

Otherwise, myKolab, Runbox

http://www.ovh.ie/emails/hosted-exchange-2013/index.xml

What is the difference between hosted & private exchange? Why so much difference in prices?

• @kerouac said:

Indeed.

• tchentchen Member

@K2Bytes said:
    What is the difference between hosted & private exchange? Why so much difference in prices?

Shared server versus private. Primarily for enterprise customers who have to conform to regulatory issues.

• http://atmail.com/ ( very reliable)

hushmail seems very costly compared to rackspace and atmail

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited March 2014

cloromorpho said: You can do it @William!!

I had this planned at one point (with b1gmail) but the management is too complicated, support, spam etc. etc.

kijin said: Runbox is based in Norway. Plans start at $20/yr.

Not bad, seems to not run their own network though which is not the best in Norway (the agencies there have pretty wide permissions on foreigners)

kijin said: Fastmail.fm is based in Australia, but has servers in New York. Plans start at $10/yr.

Out by that.

kijin said: PolarisMail is based in Montreal, Canada. Plans start at $12/yr.

US hosted.

kijin said: EuMX.net is based in central EU (forgot which country). Plans start at $16/yr.

Hungary, not bad, i would not trust Orbán too far though.

INIZ said: Hushmail for business, based in CA: https://www.hushmail.com

Known to give out encryption keys and data to US agencies - Avoid at any cost.

kerouac said: myKolab

Swiss company and hosted, not bad (note that Swiss agencies have full access to nearly all traffic in the country though)

darknyan said: There's always Posteo if you're willing to learn a short bit of German. They're hosted in Germany and I believe have domain hosting.

German data protection goes very far unless you are German/Austrian, good for foreigners.

K2Bytes said: What is the difference between hosted & private exchange? Why so much difference in prices?

Dedicated vs. Shared server.