Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

.:March Madness:. 1year only $6! Unmetered BW - DDoS Protected in EU!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

.:March Madness:. 1year only $6! Unmetered BW - DDoS Protected in EU!

i83i83 Member
edited March 2014 in Offers

March Madness Offers

Roubaix; France

RBX-128 | $6/year with "marchmadness128"

128mb Guaranteed RAM, 5GB HDD, 1 Core, 20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6, 100mbs Unmetered Fair Share Port (DDoS Protected)

RBX-256 | $10/year with "marchmadness256"

256mb Guaranteed RAM, 15GB HDD, 1 Core, 20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6, 100mbs Unmetered Fair Share Port (DDoS Protected)

Order IPv6 VPS in Roubaix

Software Information:

We run Proxmox not SolusVM; allowing your whole VPS to be managed using our interface in your account area; no separate login portals or details to remember.

Datacenter Information:

FR: Roubaix - OVH (DDoS protected)

Hardware Information:

E3-1220/E3-1225/E3-1240

Raid 1/Raid 10

16/32GB RAM

DNS:

Free redundant DNS accounts are available on our website for use with your domain, have your DNS available in different continents to prevent any DNS connectivity issues causing your site to be offline.

No Overselling:

Our Nodes are not oversold - You get your allotted specification, there whenever and however you want to use it.

Additional IP's:

IPv4 not available on this product range.

Support:

These are unmanaged VPS servers but our ticket desk is manned 7 days a week.

Billing:

We only accept PayPal payments. Services will be activated upon payment receipt following a Fraud Check. Payments will be made in £ via PayPal. Voucher Codes are set to price override and are calculated using the exchange rate at the time of post: 6/3.60 10/6.01 @ 1.66327.

Nothing take your fancy?

We have a range of products and services on our website to choose from cPanel Hosting to our Content Delivery Network, feel free to look there and see if we can meet your needs!

Comments

• doyou allow torrent use?

• WorldWorld Veteran

said: NAT IPv4

Unfortunately no IPV4 address.

• i83i83 Member
    edited March 2014

@denny20 said:
    doyou allow torrent use?

Yes, provided you do not cause issues on the Fair Share unmetered port. If we receive a complaint about your torrents e.g. copyrighted materials then you will be suspended until the matter is resolved.

@World said:
    Unfortunately no IPV4 address.

You get a range of ports on a IPv4 address that you are free to use alongside your own IPv6 addresess.

If anyone requires a dedicated IPv4 in France then we can offer this at our Paris location just not on this package.

• Do you have the proper OVH protection? I've heard you need to purchase it to get the full protection?

• i83i83 Member

@0xdragon said:
    Do you have the proper OVH protection? I've heard you need to purchase it to get the full protection?

Yes.

• @i83 said:
    Yes.

Last question before I jump on this: Do you allow tun/tap to be enabled?

• i83i83 Member

@0xdragon said:

TUN/TAP is not available on this offer.

• Looks like a good deal. But anyone have experienced using their service before? Any reviews or feedback?

• i83i83 Member
    edited March 2014

@mywisp said:
    Looks like a good deal. But anyone have experienced using their service before? Any reviews or feedback?

A few from our clients...

@itgods said:

http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/12/30/2zBAvdBjZWygiExi

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1225 V2 @ 3.20GHz

Number of cores : 1

CPU frequency : 3192.733 MHz

Total amount of ram : 256 MB

Total amount of swap : 1 MB

System uptime : 2:09,

Download speed : (7.62MB/s)

I/O speed : 84.2MB/s

Source :http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/427048/#Comment_427048

@trexos said:
    I have one of their IPv6 VPS. Works great :)

Source: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/448429/#Comment_448429

• I can vouch for them :) I use their service for 2 months. 100% uptime and no issues.

• i83i83 Member

@trexos said:
    I can vouch for them :) I use their service for 2 months. 100% uptime and no issues.

Thanks for your custom and feedback!

• KazutKazut Member
    edited March 2014

Is UDP getting blocked?
    Have anyone managed to connect using mosh?
    (yes, I use right ports and IP)

• I have seen a $12/year 256mb offer here somewhere- lots of others with ipv4. Might be more tempting.