Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Reliable Dedicated Server - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Reliable Dedicated Server

13»

Comments

• Seems a nice offer from Delimiter, but sadly they dont accept Brazilians.

• @qrwteyrutiyoup said:
    Seems a nice offer from Delimiter, but sadly they dont accept Brazilians.

Yeh, they even not accepting middle eastern... :)

• @Tajbyte - Delimiter sells to hundreds of customers in the middle east. But as with any customer, you need to pass the fraud checks. That applies to someone in London just as much as it does to someone in Dubai.

@qrwteyutiyoup - I am sorry but your country is the exception to the rule. Delimiter straight rejects anything from Brazil. They receive literally 99.9% fraudulent orders.

• @Tajbyte said:
    Yeh, they even not accepting middle eastern... :)

Heh, but you had a better chance, I guess :) My order was blocked right after I created my account having Brazil as the country. Steve said they just don't accept orders from Brazil since
    99% of orders coming from here were using stolen cardsm in past.

• @MarkTurner said:
    Tajbyte - Delimiter sells to hundreds of customers in the middle east. But as with any customer, you need to pass the fraud checks. That applies to someone in London just as much as it does to someone in Dubai.

Mark i very much understand but there is some error from your side or may be from my side...

May be i ordered using when my VPN connection was on if not then there is some problem in your fraud check...

I am not new buying things online... i am buying since 2005 and it never happened to me... that the order reject... I suggest delimiter to instead of verifying address only verify the person by id copy or so... and verify address by bank statement or so...

Because, i may request any of my friend in USA or canada who can buy it for me using his address and card but i do not want to use bogus information... and thats why i updated the details in my account whenever i get notified...

Well, no issues... Just waiting for my refund now...

• @MarkTurner said:
    qrwteyutiyoup - I am sorry but your country is the exception to the rule. Delimiter straight rejects anything from Brazil. They receive literally 99.9% fraudulent orders.

Ah, I missed this post and practically repeated what you wrote.

Yeah, kinda frustrating, since I didn't even have a chance to provide whatever additional information/documentation to prove it was not a fraudulent order, but no worries :)

• We accept orders from trusted clients worldwide.

• @concerto49 said:
    We accept orders from trusted clients worldwide.

Do you have dedicated server also? if yes what config and price...

• Closed per OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.