Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WhiteLabelhosting is saying bye bye - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WhiteLabelhosting is saying bye bye

2»

Comments

• Were they managed or un-managed? I've got a node idling down in Orlando that could use some love, it's the same hardware too. Would not be too much difference in latency for your Kentucky node.

• You gotta love the smell of money to dedicate your soul into the business. At this point I concluded you don't like the smell of money

• @WhiteLabelHosting What about your other company http://globalgatehosting.com/# will that still be around or no?

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

As a community I'm pretty sure we can make sure the customers are ok.

We have 2 completely empty nodes in UK which could accommodate the Netherlands users.

However I've emailed Whitelabelhosting and any one who can help out should do this too.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@DotVPS said: User's who chose NL usually host nulled things or Copyrighted things , by you moving them to the UK will only make them leave.

The man speaks the truth. It's normally nulled/warezy/booters that get sent to NL in waves, especially in the budget market.

Francisco

• KairusKairus Member
    edited April 2012

@Francisco said: The man speaks the truth. It's normally nulled/warezy/booters that get sent to NL in waves, especially in the budget market.

I think it depends, Ecatel attracts that crowd, but I'm not sure about Leaseweb. I know they've had a good deal of torrenting on their network, but I thought they cracked down. @DotVPS hosting in Ecatel you had to know that's the crowd you would attract.