Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeLoveservers.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeLoveservers.net

ArchieArchie Member
edited March 2014 in General

Dear LEDers,

Two weeks ago I purchased one VPS from WeLoveservers.net then I found the VPS's in the same data house with my another one(from another provider), I then requested a refund and they promised. Two weeks passed I have not received the refund and guess what I can not login with my account:

No client account was found with the email address you entered.

No money back and account was deleted, WTF. I contact with them with the email address now, guys, beware of this provider.

Comments

• If you paid with PayPal open a claim.

• rmlhhd said: open a claim.

Unless I'm mistaken, WLS's offer of a refund was an offer made in goodwill, not something that was a breach of contract or failure to provide a service, or a deficiency in service.

• @joelgm said:
    Unless I'm mistaken, WLS's offer of a refund was an offer made in goodwill, not something that was a breach of contract or failure to provide a service, or a deficiency in service.

Though if they really "promised" and doesn't fulfill it within 2 weeks, I would be angry too. Let @N_Serian or @Oxide share their side of the story.

• @Archie said:
    Dear LEDers,

Two weeks ago I purchased one VPS from WeLoveservers.net then I found the VPS's in the same data house with my another one(from another provider), I then requested a refund and they promised. Two weeks passed I have not received the refund and guess what I can not login with my account:

No client account was found with the email address you entered.

No money back and account was deleted, WTF. I contact with them with the email address now, guys, beware of this provider.

did you receive the service?
    if yes from what i know they dont offer money back guarantee

• @kaito_kid @joelgm @DalComp

I requested and they said I need to do rapidly cancel the service then they will approve the refund. I did that and they said my money will got back. That's not discussed in the refund policy and thank them for doing that.

• Then it's a matter of non-delivery of service.

• where is your server and what are the specs?

• Try to contact Chris @Oxide he will help you

• Thanks for everyone, I have received refund . Thanks for WeLoveServers. This discussion could be closed.

This discussion has been closed.