Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JuiceSSH Pro (Android SSH client) free until March 18 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

JuiceSSH Pro (Android SSH client) free until March 18

2»

Comments

• thans

• RamiRami Member

Got mine

• Thanks for the great info.

• Great message,thanks.

• @liamwithers said:
    The one thing that put me off with the free version was a lack of arrow keys - is this the same on the pro version? Nice find though!

if you tap the screen on the free one, you get the arrow keys. you also get the other function keys like ctrl, alt, tab.

• @IceCream said:
    Thanks a lot! JuiceSSH is the best ssh client for Android. I used ConnectBot before which was just shit.

I've also used ConnectBot before, and the free JuiceSSH is much better. Now I got the pro, thankss

• mee2mee2 Member

Got pro for free. Until now i thought connectbot is the only thing. But i will get rid of it and the so small to read text.

• I don't have any Android devices, but still signed up for whenever I do get one in the future :P

• Get the license too.. thank you for the info..
    Always use this app to connect my server from my phone :)

• exhnozoaaexhnozoaa Member
    edited March 2014

Thanks for the info! I almost bought it a couple weeks ago, but decided I didn't need the extra features. I just kept ConnectBot for port forwarding.

For free, I'll definitely take it, and finally ditch ConnectBot completely.

• So hot many thanks