Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DeployFalcon :: From Serverian Kickstarter - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DeployFalcon :: From Serverian Kickstarter

13»

Comments

• Starter package is out of stock. Next node will have more or if anyone cancels i will put it back in stock.

• @shunny The status of my order is still pending, but I already paid the invoice. Isn't the creation of the VM's automatic?

• @shunny said:
    Starter package is out of stock. Next node will have more or if anyone cancels i will put it back in stock.

So you get a free VPS? How long?

• @trexo 'So anyone on the free plans please be respectful of the TOS and resource and your neighbors then you can keep it forever'

• @IceCream said:
    trexo 'So anyone on the free plans please be respectful of the TOS and resource and your neighbors then you can keep it forever'

thanks man :) sounds awesome.

• @IceCream

No it is not automatic. I verify manually all orders in addition to MaxMind before provisioning.

• BradBrad Member

Don't mean to be rude, but what makes your product different from other VPS providers?

• PwnerPwner Member

@Brad said:
    Don't mean to be rude, but what makes your product different from other VPS providers?

Because it was selected in the kickstarter competition? Last time I checked, @serverian has good taste and knows which ideas have potential when it comes to server hosting?

• @Brad

Not rude at all. For now yes it looks like a plain old VPS provider. But once I roll out the custom panel then there will be some large differences. I wanted to roll it out, however there were some missing admin functions and some issues with the panel so I didn't want to release it to production. I never ever want release buggy software. For now it looks like in around 2 months or so I will release it. I am coding it myself so it is taking slightly longer but hey at least I know what I am doing.

Currently, I'm working on adding some extra free add-on services to help customers with code deployment. For now I am working hard on customer service and just getting people started on it and letting them know what DeployFalcon will be like.

• BradBrad Member

@shunny said:
    Brad

Not rude at all. For now yes it looks like a plain old VPS provider. But once I roll out the custom panel then there will be some large differences. I wanted to roll it out, however there were some missing admin functions and some issues with the panel so I didn't want to release it to production. I never ever want release buggy software. For now it looks like in around 2 months or so I will release it. I am coding it myself so it is taking slightly longer but hey at least I know what I am doing.

Currently, I'm working on adding some extra free add-on services to help customers with code deployment. For now I am working hard on customer service and just getting people started on it and letting them know what DeployFalcon will be like.

That sounds great; I'm looking forward to it. Also got my free credits, thanks for that ;)

• @Brad

No problemo sir~