Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you match this ? dedicated server.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can you match this ? dedicated server.

http://www.soyoustart.com/us/offers/sys-e32-3.xml Can you match this ? if you can send me a PM i am read to order . i need more storage maybe 8tb

Comments

• :) @Jack, right true :)

• Why even answer if you cant do it? You never know when i might be needing your services and now for sure will never use.

i don't think this is the spirit of open market. i didnt ask for your opinion just a quote.

• jackolantern said: i don't think this is the spirit of open market. i didnt ask for your opinion just a quote.

Your expectations are unrealistic.

• Datashack might be able to do something like that, but not with that big of a HDD most likely

• actually npot c> @joelgm said:

Your expectations are unrealistic.

Actually they are not as proven by the link below.
    http://www.soyoustart.com/us/offers/sys-e32-3.xml

Some people just don't know how to do business. If you don't have the product why slam and not just let post be? If its unrealistic to you, so be it, I am sorry your capability is so limited but if i was in the business of selling i would do my best to help and not slam potential costumers in a request thread.

"Now if i said hey what do you guys think?"

Thats a diffrent story.

i guess this is what i get for trying to support small business.

going to buy from SYS.

THANK YOU ALL!

• BTW to anyone who wants to quote this. I am looking for 4tb to start and then be able to expand to 8TB as an extra service fee.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

@jackolantern said:
    BTW to anyone who wants to quote this. I am looking for 4tb to start and then be able to expand to 8TB as an extra service fee.

This simply isn't do-able because lowend providers don't have huge private owned government-financed datacenters. Also, we can't buy bulk in the way they do.
    Mostly our colocation fees are more than that... The processor (if I'd buy it here locally) costs $332,51 already, we need cabinets, power, cooling, bandwith, motherboards, HDD's, RAM and chassises.

Thanked by 2UltranetUSA Shoaib_A
  • that service for sys is already a steal, i don't thinks it will be something better for the same or less price if is does "careful". just my advice!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Welcome to LowEndPriceline.

Thanked by 2Maximum_VPS netomx
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Wow that is really cheap. They are losing a lot of money on that deal.

• The reason it's so cheap is because OVH operates at an economy of sale bigger than any provider on this board - they buy so many drives and have their power/maintenance/bandwidth costs so low per server that they can run razor thin margins on products like these and still make a profit. They reuse hardware as much as possible, and have created their own custom racking solutions to increase their density as much as possible. This isn't the kind of thing your typical LEB outfit with a rack or two can do, it's taken them millions of dollars and tens of thousands of man hours to figure it all out.

No provider on this board is going to be able to do it and make a profit. Just go with OVH if the deal is nice.