Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NSONE - Data Driven DNS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NSONE - Data Driven DNS

I've have recently been speaking with Peter from Internap and he mentioned one of their partners NSONE, of which i have spoken to Alex.

Not sure if any of you have heard of them, but im very impressed with their setup, just thought i would give them a mention here: https://nsone.net/

Thanked by 1avayl

Comments

• tchentchen Member

Oh, sticky weighted... interesting. Have you used any of the filtering options or just as a plain-old DNS?

• r0t3nr0t3n Member

I've only just spoken to Alex and one of his solutions engineers and setup a free account for testing myself, if you have any questions i can pass them over to Alex

• NSOne is very good and very responsive.

Thanked by 1avayl
  • avaylavayl Member

Hi r0t3n! Thanks for spreading the word about us. Much appreciated.

To those who never heard of us, it's understandable, as we're relatively new to the market. :) Our goal is to push the boundaries on what you should expect from a DNS provider. We're already being used by some of the biggest players in adtech and our network spans 5 continents.

Not to sound cliche, but we absolutely care about user feedback and have been prioritizing features and functionality that you folks request. Give us a try, and if there's anything we can do to make you happier, tell us! Our free "Personal" account is completely feature unlocked and you don't even need a credit card to sign up: https://nsone.net/#pricing

My personal email is avaylnsonenet if you need anything.

• Alex
    Thanked by 1Noerman
  • imperioimperio Member
    edited March 2014

Am I the only one thinking nsone is overpriced or this is a lowend disease.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

how many PoPs do you have?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@gbshouse best I could find is:

"Currently, NSONE clusters are deployed across the US, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. "

Thanked by 1avayl
  • avaylavayl Member
    edited March 2014

@gbshouse said:
    how many PoPs do you have?

We currently have 12 PoPs and growing every few weeks. We'll be launching a new website soon which will include current PoP locations and their health.

Currently we're in New York, Ashburn, Chicago, Dallas, San Jose, Seattle, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Sydney, Cape Town, Singapore and London. Hong Kong should be online in a few weeks.

• Nice. Looks interesting

Thanked by 1avayl
  • gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

nice, competition is good :)

Thanked by 1avayl
  • @imperio said:
    Am I the only one thinking nsone is overpriced or this is a lowend disease.

Its a disease. We live in sort of a box here.

• Precisely We live UNDER the box, since we are low-end.