Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

renews about VPS Ace and LunaNode
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

renews about VPS Ace and LunaNode

I order 2 vps , paid 24 hours. but still not receive any email .
bad

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Log into their sites maybe your email is broken. Or open a support ticket. This is not help desk for any company.

• sonicsonic Veteran

Check Spam box

• Thank you for this comprehensive and and detailed post, which offers intelligent reasoning and an exhaustive review of facts.

• Please be patient and keep us updated. I have been with Luna Node for months and they did okay. No experience with VPS Ace yet.

Can you login and re-check if your VPS already activated also check your email history. Just maybe they emails end up on your spam folder.

• luna is ok now .but for VPS Ace so bad .I don't receive my vps root password

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2014

Hi

When we first started lunanode, all orders were provisioned automatically.

Then.. spammers took advantage of our services and utilized them to send out bulk spam emails that resulted in multiple spamhaus listings.

As a result, we manually activate all orders so that we can do some basic filtering to prevent from happening the issues with spammers again. This process sometimes can take 24 hours.

• BradBrad Member

Thank you for the very good renew!