Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for smallest lowend VPS available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for smallest lowend VPS available

Greetings,

I'm looking for the smallest lowend VPS. E.g. 32MB Ram, 5GB HDD something like that. The price should be as low as possible. The location irrelevant. The bandwith/core(s) too.

Comments

• @IceCream said:
    Greetings,

I'm looking for the smallest lowend VPS. E.g. 32MB Ram, 5GB HDD something like that. The price should be as low as possible. The location irrelevant. The bandwith/core(s) too.

Hello,

you should look at http://lowendstock.com/ for these.

Regards,

Floris

• What do you need it for and what's your budget?

• The budget is irrelevant. I'm just curious.

• Put 32MB into the search bar and you'll find lots of offers.

• awsonawson Member
    edited March 2014
  • @IceCream said:
    The budget is irrelevant. I'm just curious.

The price won't be lower than than a cheap 64/128MB vps as you pay the most for the ipv4 address already in this lowlowlowend market :p

• Lowest priced vps is probably from bandwagonhost @3,99$/year: http://bandwagonhost.com/cart.php?gid=1

• bobbybobby Member

Pay a bit more than "lowest possible" and you will have a much better experience/vps

• blackblack Member

@tr1cky said:
    Lowest priced vps is probably from bandwagonhost 3,99$/year: http://bandwagonhost.com/cart.php?gid=1

Are they any good?

• Sounds like Host1Free would be better, although they badly overfill (don't want to say oversell, because the VPS's are free) the nodes.
    I managed to get one, and i'm on node 18, performance pretty good, surprisingly.

• Well, I have one problem with Host1Free. Their VPS's have too much ram.

• LeeLee Veteran

What you are asking for should not be an issue. Given your are looking for something very low just decide what you want and ask a few providers. I am pretty sure they will be happy to accommodate your needs.

• @black said:

>

They are okay, they have a good system to prevent ressource abuse, so they should provide you with a stable environment.

• AbdussamadAbdussamad Member
    edited March 2014

lowendspirit.com is the cheapest at 3 euros per year.

• I can give you a vps for $2.75 a month. 512MB Ram.

• @NodeJungle said:
    I can give you a vps for $2.75 a month. 512MB Ram.

I believe the OP was looking for 32MB, not 512MB :P

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

@AzureVPS said:

It´s not even worth offering it in most cases since paypal fees and IP costs would take about 50%

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

+1 for INIZ/Lowendspirit but you can also use Bandwagonhost its legit atm.

• Too much...
    Yea, what Floris said. It'll cost more for the processing fees, and let's not forget IP's.

• VPS
    Disk Space 15GB Bandwidth Unlimited , RAM 128MB, Burstable RAM 256MB, CPU, 3.0 GHz Technical Support YES ,Uptime Guarantee 99.9 ,IP Address 1IP ,Anti-DDOS Protection YES
    Starting$11/Year

VPS
    Disk Space 70GB Bandwidth Unlimited , RAM 2048MB, Burstable RAM 3096MB, CPU, 3.0 GHz Technical Support YES ,Uptime Guarantee 99.9 ,IP Address 1IP ,Anti-DDOS Protection YES
    Starting$16/Mo

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

@ShiNNe said:
    VPS
    Disk Space 15GB Bandwidth Unlimited , RAM 128MB, Burstable RAM 256MB, CPU, 3.0 GHz Technical Support YES ,Uptime Guarantee 99.9 ,IP Address 1IP ,Anti-DDOS Protection YES
    Starting$11/Year

VPS
    Disk Space 70GB Bandwidth Unlimited , RAM 2048MB, Burstable RAM 3096MB, CPU, 3.0 GHz Technical Support YES ,Uptime Guarantee 99.9 ,IP Address 1IP ,Anti-DDOS Protection YES
    Starting$16/Mo

Did you even read the OP? He asked for 32-64MB. Sometimes....

Joined 8:43PM

Thanked by 1Shoaib_A
  • @Floris said:
    It´s not even worth offering it in most cases since paypal fees and IP costs would take about 50%

Depends. The OP didn't say he needed IPv4. Plus processing orders via bank-transfer do not raise any costs.

• IPv6 is fine too.

• @Floris said:

@Floris said:

Yes install 32/64