Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend provider for fast page load speed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend provider for fast page load speed

Hello,

Since Google take pageload speed to consideration. I am looking for hosting provider that can have fast page load speed for hosting my business website.

Thank you for your opinion
zidit

Comments

• The speed of a webpage is not only the server hardware (or location), but also how well the site was designed to be downloaded by the client.

You could save a lot of money be optimizing your website - rather than switching your provider (to someone more expensive).

I raised my website's speed score by Google from a C to an A by minifying scripts, optimizing client catching, re-compressing images, following Yahoo's webpage development standards, etc.

It might be interesting to note that Google has an Apache mod to do all of this on the fly.

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Well the ShoveHost website is in total jumbles as we are redoing it. But our hosting is super super fast :)

• ATHKATHK Member

Localhost is super fast, it never has any downtime on my pc either.

:P

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • awsonawson Member

Considered using InstantClick? Implementation can be a bit tricky depending on your side but it can speed up your site for visitors quite a bit.

http://instantclick.io/

• MunMun Member

catalysthost.com

Thanked by 1shovenose

@Mun said:
    catalysthost.com

Great as well

• marcmmarcm Member

It never gets old...

What?

• k0nslk0nsl Member

I thought trolling was against TOS...? I see @marcm posting stupid videos and photographs in multiple topics.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • marcmmarcm Member

@k0nsl there is a huge difference between trolling and the occasional joke or a bit of humor. Trolling involves provoking two or more parties against each other, or instigating a flame war, or just making someone loose their cool. I hope that you understand the difference. I apologize if my posts came across that way, I was just trying to make people laugh.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Yes, I realize that now. Maybe I overreacted. Didn't want to come off as an asshole to you or anything, it just annoyed me a little ;(

• Do google take the actual page loading speed (i.e. 2 seconds) or do they take their pagespeed results (i.e. 83/100 points) into account for search ranking?

• Use cloudflare free account and it will improve your pagescore by caching JavScript, css & xhtml, I use ngnix for my server and I get 95/100 from google pagescore after following there recommened steps to improve.

Try using http://www.gtmetrix.com they are really good and help you improve your score.

cloudflare is also good as they cache your web page on multiple servers world wide, this is good when people from multiple locations try to access your website - they will just get all the content from the closest cloudflare server :)

• pm me if you need any help I'll be happy to help and also set-up a VPS.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the recommendations.

• marcmmarcm Member

k0nsl said: Yes, I realize that now. Maybe I overreacted. Didn't want to come off as an asshole to you or anything, it just annoyed me a little ;(

Don't sweat it @k0nsl. I like joking and laughing. In real life I like to make people laugh all the time. Laughter and humor makes everything better :-)

If you like laughing, try this video, I couldn't stop myself when I saw it: