Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For sale: 16 x 8GB RAM DDR3 PC3-10600 ECC Registered Server RAM/Memory - HP Branded
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For sale: 16 x 8GB RAM DDR3 PC3-10600 ECC Registered Server RAM/Memory - HP Branded

revnjarevnja Member
edited March 2014 in Offers

Up for grabs are 16 sticks of 8GB DDR3 PC-10600 Hynix Server memory. This is HP branded. All memory is brand new and unused, but was bought in bulk meaning that each still will only come in an anti-static bag and packed accordingly. Please contact me if you are interested in buying more than 2 sticks or the whole lot of 16, as I would be willing to consider a hefty discount if you were to buy them all at once.

RAM will be packed in anti-static bag with plenty of padding in a USPS Flat Rate Small Box. I will get this out the next day after paying, possibly the same day depending when it's paid. Please ensure this will work for your specific application before ordering, as I won't accept a return for that reason.

Looking to get $75/stick, contact me if you are interested in the whole lot as I will let them go at a much discounted rate. I am located in Alaska, USA, I would consider shipping internationally if the quantity is right (I won't ship one stick internationally, as it's kind of a hassle, sorry)

I have received permission from a moderator to post this offer.

Edit:

Specifications

• Mfr Part Number: HMT31GR7BFR4C-H9D7
  • Type: DDR3
  • Capacity: 8 GB
  • Speed: PC10600 1333MHz
  • Size & Bit: 512M x 4
  • Pins: 240pin
  • ECC: Yes
  • Chip: Hynix
  • CL 9

Comments

• Just FYI: I gave permission for this to be posted :-)

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited March 2014

Dang!

If you posted this 2 weeks earlier, I woulda bought 2.

EDIT: Is this HP Smart Memory?

• VPNVPN Member

Will you ship to the UK?

• I will, depending on the quantity you want. How many were you interested in?

• VPNVPN Member

Was only considering getting 2 really. And even then, I'm not saying I will definitely want them lol. Just checking.

• For how much you sell them?
    Looking for 2x8gb

• Thanks everyone, the entire lot has been sold.

Moderators: Please feel free to close this thread.