Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternatives to SolusVM/WHMCS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alternatives to SolusVM/WHMCS?

Does anyone know of any alternatives to the popular solusvm and whmcs?

Comments

• We´re using Virtualizor instead of SolusVM, for WHMCS you could use HostBill

• Could use Blesta instead of WHMCS.

• Floris said: We´re using Virtualizor instead of SolusVM, for WHMCS you could use HostBill

Holy crap, HostBill got sexy since the last time I seen it.

• @TommehM said:
    Holy crap, HostBill got sexy since the last time I seen it.

So did the price.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

@INIZ said:

$1,499.95 USD, Say what now? That's rediculous, they'd better offer darn good support with it.

• INIZ said: So did the price.

Oh... crap..

• jhjh Member
    edited March 2014
  • does it have automatically deploy vps'?

• jhjh Member
    edited March 2014

TommehM said: does it have automatically deploy vps'?

It will via SolusVM in about a week. Just a few last things to finish off :)

Edit: just spoken to @bluevm and we'll be doing a Feathur integration as part of the same release.

• jhadley said: It will via SolusVM in about a week. Just a few last things to finish off :)

ah okay

• VDS6VDS6 Member
    edited March 2014

VEmanager/BILLmanager + IPmanager on a side.
    All three totally automate everything for vps hosting business. And by automate everything i mean literally everything.
    We use them, you can simply register and check the automation process out.

Im even thinking of supplying (selling) ready to go/already setup bundles of the same software for newly created vps ventures if someone would be interested.

• dnwkdnwk Member

@Floris said:
    We´re using Virtualizor instead of SolusVM, for WHMCS you could use HostBill

Does Virtualizor runs on Debian or Ubuntu?

• @VDS6 said:
    VEmanager/BILLmanager + IPmanager on a side.
    All three totally automate everything for vps hosting business. And by automate everything i mean literally everything.
    We use them, you can simply register and check the automation process out.

Im even thinking of supplying (selling) ready to go/already setup bundles of the same software for newly created vps ventures if someone would be interested.

Does VEManager support BSD Jails yet? I used to use VDSManager but it appears discontinued?

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited March 2014

@dnwk said:
    Does Virtualizor runs on Debian or Ubuntu?

We run it on CentOS and it supports the following operating systems:

CentOS 5.x / 6.x or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x / 6.x or Scientific Linux 5.x / 6.x (x86 or x86_64)

• You can also use Feathur or HostGuard as an alternative to SolusVM

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

Our module here
    https://servarica.com/xen/

is working with Citrix XenServer which is not exactly solusVM alternative since solusVM does not support XenServer

• VDS6VDS6 Member
    edited March 2014

@Virtovo said:
    Does VEManager support BSD Jails yet? I used to use VDSManager but it appears discontinued?

It does not and it will not. There will be no BSD version of vemanager whatsoever. KVM supports bsd/win/linux so developers decided to discontinue BSD development and make VMmanager which is for KVM virtualization. VE is for ovz.

• @Floris said:
    $1,499.95 USD, Say what now? That's rediculous, they'd better offer darn good support with it.

$75 per ticket. No moola, no support.

• BradBrad Member

We use HostBill and Virtualizor :)