Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

license cost for hyperv windows datacenter and virtuozzo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

license cost for hyperv windows datacenter and virtuozzo

After googling i found a lot info about hyperv also know information about cost.From you guys need also some information about cost.would you please able to share?

How virtuozzo charge license fee? Per cpu? Or per ip? One time cost? Or Year by year i need to pay?any limitation in vm?

How much. i have to pay for hyperv windows datacenter license? One benefit is that unlimited windows license with hyperv..but the license is cpu basec… in one cpu how man. Low end vps able to host?

Comments

• DBADBA Member

Virtuozzo is licensed per virtual environment (ie per VPS) per month ranging from around $20 to $4.40 per VE per month in quantities of 1 and 50 respectively. Other quantities have different prices.

Thanked by 1raihan0888
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Windows Datacenter License for per PHYSICAL CPU

• melfymelfy Member

u should just get a #winity

• @raihan0888 said:
    How virtuozzo charge license fee? Per cpu? Or per ip? One time cost? Or Year by year i need to pay?any limitation in vm?

It's per-VM pricing.