Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS mangement software for Windows & WHMCS ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS mangement software for Windows & WHMCS ?

CltcamCltcam Member

SolusVM is really good, but only available for linux OS. Is there anything that has a module for WHMCS, and works on windows OS? Doesn't even have to be a control panel since my dedi is running Windows. I just need a way of VPSs automatically being created within WHMCS and created. No need for a panel since everything on windows can be done via remote desktop.

Comments

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Are you asking for a panel that can create a windows VPS or one that runs on windows and creates vms within windows?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

virtual pc can be used, but Ive not seen whmcs automation.

Otherwise I suggest solusvm with KVM virtualization if you want to follow the herd :P

• CltcamCltcam Member
    edited March 2014

Don't need a panel. Just need WHMCS automation that creates the VPS and remote desktop connection account / VPS

• Basically I just need a WHMCS provisioning module for windows.

• SolusVM works for Windows too, if you're virtualizing with XEN-HVM or KVM -m.

• @macecis said:
    SolusVM works for Windows too, if you're virtualizing with XEN-HVM or KVM -m.

@macecis How would I go about installing it? The documentation says that only linux OS are valid. http://docs.solusvm.com . I see a windows admin module. Do I just install that on the desktop of the dedi, then I'm good to go???

• Could someone tell me if my previous comment is correct?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Are you looking for a hyper-v module? Pretty sure that's an easy google find.

• Just trying to figure out a way to automate VPS installations with WHMCS on a windows based OS, similar to how SolusVM works for linux...

• Figured it out. Going to install linux on the dedi and have windows OS templates as options. Please close this thread!