Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Search virtualization program (I can not remember the name!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Search virtualization program (I can not remember the name!)

I need your help.

There are a few months, a member had to present a new virtualization program.

I think it was free for people and pay for entrerpeises.

I remember the name, is that you can help me.

thank you

Comments

• Proxmox.

• hostguard ?

• Feathur.

• The one you are thinking is Feathur, that @BlueVM developed.

Its free for x amount of servers and after that limit you pay per server.

• shyaminayeshshyaminayesh Member
    edited March 2014

feathur support is poor, support tickets are not answered ( i only post one & i have licence but not fully answered ). i'm suggesting you to go for another one if you are thinking to make large deals ... :)

• WebSearchingPro said: Its free for x amount of servers and after that limit you pay per server.

That's the old license. The current license is AGPLv3, which only requires you submit modifications to a public facing interface publicly.

• @WebSearchingPro said:
    The one you are thinking is Feathur, that BlueVM developed.

Its free for x amount of servers and after that limit you pay per server.

This is what I wanted, thank you.

I have a VPS with NodeServ, I am very telling, bravo!

@shyaminayesh said:
    feathur support is poor, support tickets are not answered ( i only post one & i have licence but not fully answered ). i'm suggesting you to go for another one if you are thinking to make large deals ... :)

@shyaminayesh said:

This is to try, it is not important if it does not work well. thank you

• @shyaminayesh said:

I have to agree with this, I did get feathur working on debian but with centos 6.5 the installer breaks networking, forum posts are unanswered and also my support ticket was never answered. I do not have a license so I don't expect much support but a simple reply would have most likely stopped me from looking for another alternative.