Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Offline? All nodes offline? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Offline? All nodes offline?

2»

Comments

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited March 2014

edit

• FritzFritz Veteran

My uptime is still 57 days in Feathur, so I guess it was just a network problem.

• is ddos attack the only excuse providers can come up with when their servers are offline..

• @lelewku said:
    is ddos attack the only excuse providers can come up with when their servers are offline..

Yes because its not their fault.

regardless, I thought they were deadpooling for a moment considering the recent heymann server dispute.

• darknyan said: regardless, I thought they were deadpooling for a moment considering the recent heymann server dispute.

I do not think amount was too big

lelewku said: is ddos attack the only excuse providers can come up with when their servers are offline..

Unfortunately,DDOS cause the most of the downtime these days :(

• some nodes are down again

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

My vps has been up all these days

• no S9.il.bluevm.com is down again badly

• Looking in to it. Looks like it crashed (Kernel Panic). Bringing it back online right now.

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited March 2014

edit

• @MorningIris said:
    Thier Atlanta vm has been down for 3 straight days...

Yup. I've already transferred my services the hell away from them. I submit a ticket, and my VPS is online for 24 hours, then after it's down again and the same cycle repeats.

• marcmmarcm Member

Thanked by 1arzburner
  • I find it fascinating that the one person complaining the most about BlueVM right now is the one person caught red handed trying to manipulate himself into free services from said company.

• @Rallias said:
    I find it fascinating that the one person complaining the most about BlueVM right now is the one person caught red handed trying to manipulate himself into free services from said company.

You might have the wrong person buddy. I did some research on your username and apparently you tried to hack BlueVM?

• viCommunications said: You might have the wrong person buddy.

No, EDIN, I don't have the wrong person. You want to call some bullshit me trying to hack BlueVM? Then why are they still up? If I tried to "hack" BlueVM, they would be dead.

Why don't we look at what you've done with BlueVM though?

• You tried to get me to help you in "OpBlueVM", a slander campaign to try to link BlueVM, CVPS, and VolumeDrive as linked together significantly and to a deepnet drug sales website.

• You were literally banned from purchasing BlueVM services and convinced @Ishaq to fall back on that ban. The ban was for abuse of staff and abuse of services.

I'm sure if I did the slightest bit of digging I could find more examples.

How do I know it's the right person?

You used the same bullshit name when you sent a false trademark infringement C&D to my friend.

So yeah, before you think about stalking me again like you did not too long ago, think about what you're doing before you post. Because seriously, I will NOT stand for it now that you've entered the public sphere again.

• Rallias said: No, EDIN

My names Ben Schultz. Not "EDIN".

Rallias said: If I tried to "hack" BlueVM, they would be dead.

Okay?

Rallias said: You tried to get me to help you in "OpBlueVM", a slander campaign to try to link BlueVM, CVPS, and VolumeDrive as linked together significantly and to a deepnet drug sales website.

Are you disillusional? I haven't ever made such statements. I don't even know CVPS is.. and drug sales site? What...... are you okay?

Rallias said: You used the same bullshit name when you sent a false trademark infringement C&D to my friend.

viCommunications is just a name I took because vCommunications was not available. What is a C&D?

After doing some research before posting this reply. I saw you were heavily involved in administrating hacking sites. DarkForums? Packetpunks? Blackmarket? Yet you claim you didnt attempt to hack BlueVM. Hmm....!

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited March 2014

viCommunications said: My names Ben Schultz. Not "EDIN".

My name's Mike Hunt, nice to meet you.

viCommunications said: Are you disillusional? I haven't ever made such statements. I don't even know CVPS is.. and drug sales site? What...... are you okay?

I make habit not to make false accusations.

viCommunications said: I saw you were heavily involved in administrating hacking sites. DarkForums? Packetpunks? Blackmarket?

That's the funny thing about information. For it to be known, it has to come from somewhere, right?

viCommunications said: Yet you claim you didnt attempt to hack BlueVM.

I'm not that kind of person. But say theoretically I was. What would I do to cause the most damage? Oh, I suppose wiping the nodes completely dry would be a nice start. Nothing like "We... lost... all the data's" to really harm a company, no? But no, I don't do that kind of shit. I don't give a royal fuck what happens to BlueVM. I mean, yes, I'd appreciate if they'd quit making false accusations about me in polite conversation, but that's a different deal whatsoever. You decided to try and stir up drama about a goodstanding member of the community.

EDIT: Oh, and there's this masterpiece you decided to send me. Here. Why don't you tell the world about my friend that I convinced to go sober that you decided to get to relapse? Oh, right.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Rallias said:
    If I tried to "hack" BlueVM, they would be dead.

Are you hacking using teamviewer? I've heard that's easy to hack

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited March 2014

As of the time of this post there are no nodes offline. Please stop using the forums like they're our support desk. We have an average reply time of 4 hours on our support ticket queue (as it stands there are no tickets without reply for over 24 hours in our queue) as well as operators on stand by on IRC.... it's not hard to get support from us and there's little reason to drag it out into the forums.