Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeLoveServers New Website Design Deals! Prices Start @ $8/year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeLoveServers New Website Design Deals! Prices Start @ $8/year!

Since they haven't posted it yet, I thought I would share it with the LET community. I got this email yesterday and I believe they notified LEB over 1 month ago and they still haven't posted it. I have a few VPS with WLS and haven't had one issue so far. Here it is:

Greetings,

Here at WeLoveServers we have introduced our brand NEW website design, which is a complete refresh that was well overdue. Take a look and let us know your feedback! => http://www.weloveservers.net/

We'd like to thank you for your continued support and patronage, we have come a long way throughout the years and truly appreciate you for allowing us to do what we're passionate about. You're invited to take part in the WeLoveServers New Design Launch sale event to get the best deal on VPS or dedicated servers.

VPS Hosting:

For our website launch sale, we're offering the cheapest VPS deal yet. We have never presented a VPS offer packed with this much resources at this price... Yes that's right we're offering a 256MB VPS for ONLY $8 per year! We're also offering a 1GB VPS for $19 per year (and a 2GB VPS special) as part of our website launch sale event.

256MB Special:

• 10 GB Disk Space Storage
  • 250 GB Monthly Bandwidth (100Mbps)
  • 256 MB Guaranteed RAM + 128 MB vSwap
  • 1 IP Address
  • Choice of Linux OS's
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM

Price - $8/year! ($0.67/Monthly)

Go straight to this custom order link to get started! => https://core.weloveservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=93

1GB Special:

• 30 GB Disk Space Storage
  • 1 TB Monthly Bandwidth (100Mbps)
  • 1GB Guaranteed RAM + 1.2 GB vSwap
  • 1 IP Address
  • Choice of Linux OS's
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM

Price - $19/year! ($1.58/Monthly)

Go straight to this custom order link to get started! => https://core.weloveservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

2GB Special:

• 80 GB Disk Space Storage
  • 2 TB Monthly Bandwidth (100Mbps)
  • 2GB Guaranteed RAM + 2.5 GB vSwap
  • 1 IP Address
  • Choice of Linux OS's
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM

Price - $6/month

Go straight to this custom order link to get started! => https://core.weloveservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=94

As an extra bonus, anyone who orders a plan can claim a free upgrade from a 100Mbps port to 1Gbps! After completing the order, open a ticket and we will have the upgrade to 1Gbps completed within ~30 minutes.

Dedicated Servers:

WeLoveServers is now offering dedicated servers as part of our website refresh... we can customize every dedicated server order down to what your needs and budget demand! If you are considering a dedicated server our staff are standing by, ready to make a deal with you. To get started, just fill out our Deal Maker Service form.

Regards,

We Love Servers
Where quality meets affordability

Follow us for updates in 140 characters: https://twitter.com/weloveservers

Looking for a deal on a new service? Use our New Deal Maker Service => http://www.weloveservers.net/deal_maker.php

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Damn sweet site.

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • Please give test ip.

• Can I get an IP address to ping? That $19 a year deal looks pretty attractive, but I live in the UK so yeah I'd like to test ping first. Nice site :)

• ahmiqahmiq Member

from their previous deal:``

`Los Angeles, CA, USA: 192.210.195.2
    Dallas, TX, USA: 192.227.137.2
    Buffalo, NY, USA: 192.227.135.130
    Orlando, FL, USA: 72.29.70.131
    Kent UK: 109.73.162.6`

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • @ahmiq said:
    from their previous deal:``

`Los Angeles, CA, USA: 192.210.195.2
    Dallas, TX, USA: 192.227.137.2
    Buffalo, NY, USA: 192.227.135.130
    Orlando, FL, USA: 72.29.70.131
    Kent UK: 109.73.162.6`

Kent!? Awesome. Will order tonight.

• WorldWorld Veteran

Looks only USA locations,no Kent.

• ahmiqahmiq Member

@Edo said:
    Looks only USA locations,no Kent.

I have one the UK location , I think contact their support , they must be out of stick in the UK i guess. May be @oxide can see if something free's up. PM him

• PebsiePebsie Member
    edited March 2014

I've sent him one. I hope there is, it's pretty much a deal breaker for me :P

• I read they have quite bad DD speed and slow support response, can a customer comment on this?

• redoredo Member

Recently, the DD has been improved since the hostnodes were SSD-cached.

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • @recycleddomain said:
    Recently, the DD has been improved since the hostnodes were SSD-cached.

Can you post a dd result please?

• The disk IO for WLS is not that awesome. Been dropping drastically since I first started using it. It used to be able to hit at least 100+ MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 19.2604 s, 55.7 MB/s

This is in Node 11 - LA

• ahmiqahmiq Member

@trexos said:
    I read they have quite bad DD speed and slow support response, can a customer comment on this?

I am in the UK node , and the disk I/O has improved significantly since they started using SSD-caching.``

dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 5.17838 s, 207 MB/s

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • Indeed, looks good. And the support?

• utamautama Member

support is quite good actually, the first response averaging under 15 minutes.

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • BradBrad Member

Certainly an eye catching design!

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • zxsdwzxsdw Member

SIMPLE VOGUE

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@trexos - Support is very fast to respond 24/7. The disk speed has never been an issue for me in LA or Dallas. Up time is excellent.

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • Best host I've been with.
    Honestly.
    Cheap prices, fast servers, near instant support response! Highly recommended!

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • ub3rstarub3rstar Member
    edited March 2014

Please note that I do not work for WeLoveServers, I am just a customer. So, please do not ask me sales questions. You will have to contact WeLoveServer directly by going to https://core.weloveservers.net/submitticket.php or maybe they will see this thread and respond to you here on LET.

• OxideOxide Member
    edited March 2014

BoxClouds said: This is in Node 11 - LA

Good Evening,

This is not a SSD cached Node. We realize such performance results aren't acceptable, which is why we started to improve performance by SSD caching our nodes as @recycleddomain and @ahmiq said. We are working on upgrading all servers to add SSD caching, and effective late-January all new servers are setup with our new SSD cached config. It's not going to be an overnight process to upgrade everyone over, as we have a great number of nodes that are not SSD cached... but in the meanwhile new orders are being deployed on SSD cached drives.

ub3rstar said: Since they haven't posted it yet, I thought I would share it with the LET community. I got this email yesterday and I believe they notified LEB over 1 month ago and they still haven't posted it. I have a few VPS with WLS and haven't had one issue so far. Here it is:

Thanks for the post! It was on my to-do list to share the news and offer with the LET community but looks like you beat me to it :]

shovenose said: Damn sweet site.

ahmiq said: I am in the UK node , and the disk I/O has improved significantly since they started using SSD-caching.``

utama said: support is quite good actually, the first response averaging under 15 minutes.

Brad said: Certainly an eye catching design!

FrankZ said: Support is very fast to respond 24/7. The disk speed has never been an issue for me in LA or Dallas. Up time is excellent.

Pebsie said: Best host I've been with. Honestly. Cheap prices, fast servers, near instant support response! Highly recommended!

We appreciate the great words, and I'm glad to see that you folks like the new site design refresh. Thank you to our devoted clients for the patronage, words cannot describe how grateful we are. Keep doing your thing and being awesome.

Chris

• what about network speed , i have one box there but my network speed became slow after about 8 month ,

• great deal, pity not available in eu

• said: Here at WeLoveServers we have introduced our brand NEW website design, which is a complete refresh that was well overdue. Take a look and let us know your feedback! => http://www.weloveservers.net/

@ub3rstar Any offer on Reseller Hosting ?

• ahmiqahmiq Member

@asterisk14 said:
    great deal, pity not available in eu

UK isnt eu?

• @ahmiq

Offer doesnt includs uk location

• mileztegmilezteg Member
    edited March 2014

Just signed up to the $19/year deal...and...my I/O score on the Dallas node is abysmal:

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 253.391 s, 4.2 MB/s

Obviously this is not an SSD cached node. Ugh. Can anyone comment?

• Wow this problem was addressed SUPER fast from support crew. Thanks guys!

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 3.1416 s, 342 MB/s

Thanked by 2Oxide Silvenga