Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Evorack Twitter Prize Draw (Win £15!) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Evorack Twitter Prize Draw (Win £15!)

2»

Comments

• Congratulations to @deevidh and @JackNClarke for winning £15 of @evorack credit each! We will be in touch with you guys via Twitter DM soon!

Remember, once we reach 150 legit followers, we will do a third draw! :)

• Did you guys actually lose twitter followers? Last time I checked you guys had 163 ...

• @BassHost we had to remove lots as they were fake entries :(

• That sucks ... good luck!

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

You should have probably done this in a different way, say after 50 people had re-tweeted a message you sent out.

That way even if its bot related you still get promotion!

• @httpzoom, while your way would have got Evorack more promotion, it still wouldn't have been fair to the entrants, as the bots would still enter multiple twitter accounts.

When I say "bots", I mean people who sign up multiple twitter accounts for the sole purpose of entering our draw

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

Ah,

I thought you meant people boosting the amount of users by doing the automated twitter sign ups so you had to announce a winner more quickly.

• Currently on 131 followers! Still waiting for 150 so we can do another draw! :)