Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Big Is Your Mailbox? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How Big Is Your Mailbox?

2»

Comments

• 0.26 GB (1%) of 15 GB used

• howardsl2howardsl2 Member
    edited February 2014

@Edo said:
    Do you remember 263.net.cn?

Yeah definitely remember that. Around year 2000, 263.net.cn was one of the popular email providers in China with a large user base.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited February 2014

@joelgm said:
    It is also enough to stop you from receiving any future correspondence if someone plays a prank on you and sends you a large attachment.

I'm actually using my email for "serious" communication purposes, not to recieve random crap attachments.

FYI: If the attachment exceeds the 50mb size that whole email will just be rejected. Anything below that size i clean up after reading it.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

I have 5.7 GB in Icedove (Thunderbird), 5.2 GB on the server Maildir.

• My inbox feels so small compared to everyone's here

• SDS_MichaelSDS_Michael Member
    edited February 2014

About 10gb between 10 email accounts.

• Yahoo 1TB 0.13% used

• 1.33 GB (8%) of 15 GB used

• my domain @Mail2000.us , used heavily by personal, it's unlimited, by Mail.ru.

• ztecztec Member

1,46GB.
    I expected that to be a lot more tbh.

• ztecztec Member
    edited March 2014

@NameStuff said:
    my domain Mail2000.us , used heavily by personal, it's unlimited, by Mail.ru.

Used heavily huh? Got a lot of friends with cats I'm assuming? Did Mr.Nomsy do anything cute today?

• @ztec said:
    Used heavily huh? Got a lot of friends with cats I'm assuming? Did Mr.Nomsy do anything cute today?

subscribed to many kinds of mailing lists. and being used for my work email to get the resumes etc.

• You mean this?

• 1.8 GB of 15 GB