Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phoenix & Roubaix ... Free Incoming / DDOS Protected from only $8/year!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Phoenix & Roubaix ... Free Incoming / DDOS Protected from only $8/year!

i83i83 Member
edited February 2014 in Offers

i-83's February LET Offers!

Phoenix, Arizona; USA

all incoming traffic is FREE!

PHX-256 | $3/month - 256MB Guaranteed RAM, 25GB HDD Disk, 1 Core, 1 IPv4, 100GB BW

PHX-512 | $4/month - 512MB Guaranteed RAM, 50GB HDD Disk, 1 Core, 1 IPv4, 150GB BW

PHX-1024 | $5/month - 1024MB Guaranteed RAM, 128MB vSwap, 100GB HDD Disk, 2 Cores, 2 IPv4, 200GB BW

PHX-2048 | $7/month - 2048MB Guaranteed RAM, 128MB vSwap, 150GB HDD Disk, 2 Cores, 2 IPv4, 250GB BW

Order VPS in Phoenix (More offers on the site too!)

Roubaix; France (IPv6 with IPv4 NAT)

RBX-128| $8/year with "LFEB142-128v6" - 128mb Guaranteed RAM, 5GB HDD, 1 Core, 20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6, 100mbs Unmetered Fair Share Port (DDoS Protected)

RBX-256| $12/year with "LFEB142-256v6" - 256mb Guaranteed RAM, 15GB HDD, 1 Core, 20 Ports on Shared NAT IPv4, 5 IPv6, 100mbs Unmetered Fair Share Port (DDoS Protected)

Order IPv6 VPS in Roubaix

Datacenter Information:

FR: Paris - Iliad Datacenter

FR: Roubaix - OVH (DDoS protected)

- Test IP: 188.165.12.106

- 100mb DL: http://188.165.12.106/files/100Mio.dat

USA: Phoenix, Arizona - PhoenixNAP

- Test IP: 174.138.175.114

- 100mb DL: http://174.138.175.114/100mb-file.zip

Hardware Information:

E3-1220/E3-1225/E3-1240/Dual L5520

Raid 1/Raid 10

16/32/76 GB RAM

DNS:

Free redundant DNS accounts are available on our website for use with your domain, have your DNS available in different continents to prevent any DNS connectivity issues causing your site to be offline.

No Overselling:

Our Nodes are not oversold - You get your allotted specification, there whenever and however you want to use it.

Additional IP's:

France - IPv4 N/A, IPv6 by support ticket
Phoenix - IPv4 by ticket @ $1 per IP/month

Support:

These are unmanaged VPS servers but our ticket desk is manned 7 days a week.

Billing:

We only accept PayPal payments. Services will be activated upon payment receipt. Payments will be made in £ via PayPal although our billing area supports USD, EUR & GBP. Voucher Codes are set to price override and are calculated using the exchange rate at the time of post: 6/2.40/3.00/4.27/4.87/7.30 @ 1.63820

Nothing take your fancy?

We have a range of products and services on our website to choose from SSD cPanel Hosting to our Content Delivery Network, feel free to look there and see if we can meet your needs!

Comments

• do you have test ip?

• albertdbalbertdb Member
    edited February 2014

VPSs on Kimsufi servers. Seriously?

• @FirstVM_com said:
    do you have test ip?

FR: Roubaix - OVH (DDoS protected)

- Test IP: 188.165.12.106

- 100mb DL: http://188.165.12.106/files/100Mio.dat

USA: Phoenix, Arizona - PhoenixNAP

- Test IP: 174.138.175.114

- 100mb DL: http://174.138.175.114/100mb-file.zip

Thanked by 1IndyRadio
  • This company will not last. I placed an order for one of the additional deals on their website and was taken for the most miserable ride ever while trying to place and order anywhere.
    They have a package offered for US$5.00 that looked good. I placed an order and paid the invoice. Turned out it was for US$3.05. They then suspend my VPS while I was already in the control panel, and ready to change pass and secure the box. They then sent me an additional invoice for $0.00 which of course I could not pay. $3.13 was taken from my credit card through my PayPal account and someone named George insisted I owed them $2.04. Does this add up? No. They kept the box suspended with a note that I failed to pay my account on time. I don't need a new record like that. The IP address assigned was NOT the secure serve IP problem given as their test file - no, it's a 107.x.x.x from I.O. Flood.
    I asked them to simply cancel their charge so I won't have to wait a week for a refund.
    It took this guy minutes to intervene manually to suspend me and when he got around to it he dished out more aggravation.
    I'll also add that the Feathur control panel from Justin Johnson of Bluevm is also a bad sign.
    and I also have had to filter out attacks from the 107.x.x.x IP blocks on my existing VMs elsewhere.

This company is a disaster, run away. Here, (pasted below) George admits there's a technical problem in their billing while exacerbating my aggravation. This guys wasted 2 hours of my time. I got up while it was dark to order and set up a new VPS for a project and wish I had not tried to contact them.

quote:
    1. You saw the price in the order form before finalising your order.
    2. Our engineers are working on resolving the fault that you encountered, it only applied to orders in another currency not GBP.
    3. Correct you do owe us an additional payment.
    4. Your request for a refund via Serve will not be honoured, as the Payment was made via PayPal and you have held the payment then we will deal with them in line with our Refunds Policy and Terms of Service.
    5. The VPS was suspended automatically when the issue was discovered, you could have asked for it to be re-enabled and I would have been happy to do that for you.
    6. The feeling is mutual, if you wish to have a refund and move elsewhere I can process that via PayPal for you later.

Speak Soon,
    George
    Sales & Support @ i-83.net

Yeah sure. Good luck with that ;)

• i83i83 Member
    edited February 2014

@IndyRadio said:

You were suspended due to a billing error if you had asked to be re-enabled you would have been whilst we waited for the additional payment instead, you have been abusive towards our staff and have had a refund issued as requested. We apologise for the inconvenience.

There is no note on your account for payment timeframes.

Why do you consider Feathur a bad sign? @BlueVM has done a good job with the panel.

• The time you spent alienating a potential customer cost you alot more than US$2.00 - the fact that you could not even add an subtract properly is a bad joke. Keep spinning your wheel and F- bomb you got from me I'm certain won't be unique. I would suggest that you take up flipping burgers instead of what you're doing now - if they can keep you away from the customers.

I hope it gives you a great deal of satisfaction that you now have some of my financial information and have deprived me of the use of a few dollars for a full week thanks to your stupidity.

• @IndyRadio said:
    I hope it gives you a great deal of satisfaction that you now have some of my financial information and have deprived me of the use of a few dollars for a full week thanks to your stupidity.

You requested a cancellation and refund, we would have been more than happy to re-enable your VPS upon request.

We use PayPal so only have your PayPal e-mail on file, your Serve request sent by yourselfs contained no sensitive data and has since deleted.

• they continue to pay this guy to spin his wheels? EPIC FAIL