Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2host.com Down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2host.com Down

Hello anyone else facing downtime my vps is down for 2 days they say they are looking into the problem also their website is also down.Anybody have any idea what is going on with them?

Comments

• Site is up for me...

• 2host?! from my experience back to 2011 their node was unstable at all, all the time.

• arif75arif75 Member
    edited February 2014

i guess weve been scammed or what? last night, I just paid for a VPS from 2host, and they should provide with instant setup. But they didnt, my vps is pending and then i open ticket asking why, and they just told me that they are looking at the issues and wait for their update. But still no update after 5 hours, its still ok for me..but then when i seen this it got me weird, last night the site was good for me too. But then now the site is down after a few ticket opened.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2014

Mine's still up.

Five hours isn't a very long time (for no response to ticket about new provisioning; two days downtime is pretty bad).

• Yea thats why im saying waiting 5 hours is still ok, but the site down? just immediately after a few support ticket? and its only me while everyone else is ok with the site..what is going on?

• instatechinstatech Member
    edited February 2014

@arif75 said:
    i guess weve been scammed or what? last night, I just paid for a VPS from 2host, and they should provide with instant setup. But they didnt, my vps is pending and then i open ticket asking why, and they just told me that they are looking at the issues and wait for their update. But still no update after 5 hours, its still ok for me..but then when i seen this it got me weird, last night the site was good for me too. But then now the site is down after a few ticket opened.

You are scammed they their vps is of no use.I guarantee it 100%.My vps is down for 4 days and they are not replying to my tickets.Know i don't want to deal them screw them.

• arif75arif75 Member
    edited February 2014

yea, still not getting any respond from them. but any chance, is there a way i can still get a refund? i pay via paypal, its the first time happened to me..ughh, why they even exist

update : ok after 21 hours they have respond, saying that the vps is soldout and will give a refund. glad to hear that at least, but sure not willing to try subscribing with them in the future

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2014

@arif75 said:
    yea, still not getting any respond from them. but any chance, is there a way i can still get a refund? i pay via paypal, its the first time happened to me..ughh, why they even exist

update : ok after 21 hours they have respond, saying that the vps is soldout and will give a refund. glad to hear that at least, but sure not willing to try subscribing with them in the future

21 hours is not really that long. I don't see anything wrong with giving a refund if you're sold out. They may have gotten several orders at the same time or just forgot to update the cart.