Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virpus one week review - Terrible and planned fraud keep away - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virpus one week review - Terrible and planned fraud keep away

2»

Comments

• I agreed with you that you didn't have anything to review.

• Life's to short for this sort of bullshit. When people rant wanting to share their bad experience, they seek in fact revenge.

In other words if I would write about my daily gripes I'd have to dedicate a blog just for that.

Or if I would enact revenge on everyone who pisses me off on a simple trip to Walmart or BestBuy, I'd have to get a gun or something.

So give me a break with your sob story. Everyone on this planet has something to complain about.

Life's a bitch, and then you die. Get used to it and get along with the program.

• @marcm said:
    Life's to short for this sort of bullshit. When people rant wanting to share their bad experience, they seek in fact revenge.

In other words if I would write about my daily gripes I'd have to dedicate a blog just for that.

Or if I would enact revenge on everyone who pisses me off on a simple trip to Walmart or BestBuy, I'd have to get a gun or something.

So give me a break with your sob story. Everyone on this planet has something to complain about.

Life's a bitch, and then you die. Get used to it and get along with the program.

Agreed then what for forums are there? Why there is a section in them for reviews?

• programer said: Agreed then what for forums are there? Why there is a section in them for reviews?

Exactly, they are for reviews, not rants :/

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@programer said:
    Also I wonder what is there in British influenced country? When a review is written just stick to that content and write related content which will help users to share information. Your racial oriented comments are not necessary now...

That's an offensive accusation and you should apologize to me.

British-influenced country is evident in your SPELLING. You said "summarised" not "summarized". The latter is how you would have spelled it if you were in the US. The former is how you would spell it if you were from the UK, India, etc.

Now I await your apology.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • HostNunHostNun Member
    edited February 2014

Also why they failed to answer my tickets for one full week and cancelled my server immediately when i raised a cancellation ticket . . . they clearly took only that cancellation part but failed to read the remaining part of the ticket. How funny is it.

Yeah. So 1) it was automatically provisioned and it didn't work, 2) when you asked for help they ignored you for four days (or a week?) and let you sit there worrying and stressing out about it and 3) they were, of course, quick as a whip to cancel your account. No interest in communicating or helping you out, but more than happy to steal from you.

I can't stand it when hosts behave like this. Why didn't you try to get your money back?

• @programer said:
    How both differs? There is nothing much to review when you are not provided with the service, in that case obviously it becomes rant.. Let it be..

Dude, you honestly expect people to take you seriously when you have a thread titles "Terrible and planned fraud keep away"?

• mpkossen said: Dude, you honestly expect people to take you seriously when you have a thread titles "Terrible and planned fraud keep away"?

Maybe a thread name change would be in order. Just my 2 cents :-)

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited March 2014

@mpkossen said:
    Dude, you honestly expect people to take you seriously when you have a thread titles "Terrible and planned fraud keep away"?

cool xenophobia, bro

@marcm said:
    Maybe a thread name change would be in order. Just my 2 cents :-)

Bless your grammatical and orthographic wisdom! What shall the thread title be changed to? :-)

• said: Person who are having high blood pressure are advised to avoid Virpus

lol