Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spare DELL c1100 36 GB RAM, dual quad L5520 colo voxility.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spare DELL c1100 36 GB RAM, dual quad L5520 colo voxility.

MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
edited February 2014 in Offers

Hello!

I have a spare c1100 DELL server I got in an auction 2 for the price of one at present sitting idle in the voxility datacenter. It has 1 TB samsung drive (3 more 3.5 bays available), unmettered 1 gbps link (best effort, 250 mbps guaranteed) with autonull in case of DDoS, 36 GB RAM, full BMC (IPMI from DELL). With 2 IPv4 and 2 IPv6, I can rent it to you for 300 Eur/3 months, cheaper for longer terms, no monthly, please. You can use black's speedtest for EU, the Bucharest entry is from one of my servers there. For longer term rent, I can put another 1 TB drive in.
If you do not manage to install the os over IPMI, i can do that too for a small fee. No illegal stuff hosting, if I get complaints, the contract will be terminated. I will issue invoice, VAT 24% for EU people without VAT registration, rent to own possible, also selling it and setting up a contract in your name with the DC. PM me for other propositions, I am flexible.
This has nothing to do with prometeus, I will issue the invoices from my own company.
Payment via Bank transfer, when the payment is received, the server will be made available in a few hours.

I can carve it in big VPSes too, if you only need something like that, selling is also an option, with or without drives, with more or less ram, depending on your needs. More IPs are available on demand, 1 Eur per piece.

Comments

• nice.

• EU has 21% VAT... You know that right?

• @smiba said:
    EU has 21% VAT... You know that right?

Romania has 24% VAT .... You know that right?

• @smiba said:
    EU has 21% VAT... You know that right?

No, each country has there own VAT level. NL 21%, DE 19% etc...

• Oh well, my fault.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

The poorer you are the higher the taxes :P It used to be 19 in Romania but the right wing came to power with EU backing and VAT rose to 24, of course, because higher taxes are good for business. It was a big backclash in Bruxelles when the elections brought the opposition in with 70% but they could do nothing anymore already blocked the referendum which ousted the president 9:1, could have not overturned the elections for parliament too, but kept sending their emissaries to make sure the government is obedient.

• @Maounique said:
    right wing came to power with EU backing

god, what is it with EU and right wing puppets...