Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PHP Coder required
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PHP Coder required

Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
edited April 2012 in General

Just wanted to offer this paid opportunity to any coders amongst us at LET before we go elsewhere. We need a highly skilled PHP programmer to work on a secret project.

For more info, drop me an email at a.hawkridge[at]vmport.com or send me a private message.

Thanks!

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

<?php if $secret = 1; echo "This is NOT secret, whink, whink"; ?>
    give me my $5.

Thanked by 1Roph
  • debugdebug Member

inb4 custom VPS control panel

• @debug said: inb4 custom VPS control panel

Almost, but not quite.

• @VMPort said: Almost, but not quite.

You getting rid of that horrible SolusVM then ash? Certainly a good step forward :)

• @DanielM said: You getting rid of that horrible SolusVM then ash? Certainly a good step forward :)

If somebody can help us, we have been looking for a decent coder/developer and none of them have stood up to the task!

Thanked by 1Asim
  • debugdebug Member

I would put my name in, but I doubt you'll want a 17 year old tho (However, i do have 2-3 years of experience)

• vedranvedran Veteran

Sorry but I'm overbooked, more work and I won't have any time for LEB/LET :o

• If it is KVM based we may can work together, we have a full edge coder team with 10y+ expirience :)

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • @William said: If it is KVM based we may can work together, we have a full edge coder team with 10y+ expirience :)

Sent you a PM :)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Maybe @nickm or @dimecadmium or even @cedric might be able to help? As far as I know they're all old enough to sign an NDA and they're all quite skilled in PHP/Phython/etc.

Francisco

• @Francisco

Thank you, hopefully they can chime in :)

• I would but I am just finishing my University this year so I'm too busy now :(

• gsxgsx Member

@djvdorp I'm in the same spot you are...but I'll be free during the summer :-)

• Just to note this would pay a paid job (Hourly) and we could also throw in a years worth of service :)

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • Emailed.

• @Daniel said: Emailed.

Thank you Daniel, look forward to speaking to you! On a side note, when did Naruto strike back?

• RophRoph Member

I would but honestly, I'm just too lazy. :(

• gsxgsx Member

@VMPort (Re: Naruto) Wow...thats odd.

• @gsx said: @VMPort (Re: Naruto) Wow...thats odd.

Pretty much all Daniels posts are been thanked by Naruto, what the hell :P

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited April 2012

@VMPort said: Pretty much all Daniels posts are been thanked by Naruto, what the hell :P

Naruto loves me.

Thanked by 3yomero netomx Jacob
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2012

@Daniel said: Naruto loves me.

Ah let the guy be, he's actually decent to talk to when he isn't getting trolled hard. I had some pretty nerdy discussions with him last year. Trolling him just gives him reason to troll back and then it just makes things annoying :)

Francisco

Thanked by 2Damian Asim

@Francisco said: Ah let the guy be, he's actually decent to talk to when he isn't getting trolled hard. I had some pretty nerdy discussions with him last year. Trolling him just gives him reason to troll back and then it just makes things annoying :)

Francisco

I hope you're kidding.. he's banned like for two weeks now

• Actually, i'll +1 what @Francisco said. I've had a couple of conversations offline with him.

...and there won't be any.

edited April 2012

@Francisco said: Ah let the guy be, he's actually decent to talk to when he isn't getting trolled hard. I had some pretty nerdy discussions with him last year. Trolling him just gives him reason to troll back and then it just makes things annoying :)

I don't think he's a bad person. Some of his post were hilariously stupid, but some of his points have been well obvious but no one pointed them out and darn straight useful.

Thanked by 2netomx Francisco
    edited April 2012

@netomx said: <?php if $secret = 1; echo "This is NOT secret, whink, whink"; ?>

You know ideally you should be formatting it like this

<?php

if($secret == 1) { 
    echo "This is NOT secret, whink, whink"; }

?>

• Biggest issue I had with him is that he -tried- to be an irritant. A couple jokes here and there are all fine and dandy... but when I start receiving PMs about someone's attraction to pre-op trannys -_-; Yeah, there's a limit to my tolerance.

edited April 2012

@Aldryic said: Biggest issue I had with him is that he -tried- to be an irritant. A couple jokes here and there are all fine and dandy... but when I start receiving PMs about someone's attraction to pre-op trannys -_-; Yeah, there's a limit to my tolerance.

A fair share of people find you irritating at times too, but then most of this community probably finds me irritating 24/7.

Isn't LowEndTalk just great, everyone just irritates each other.

Thanked by 1djvdorp

@Daniel said: You know ideally you should be formatting it like this

forgot about the if () thing, but I dont need the {} if it is just 1 sentence :P

• @netomx said: forgot about the if () thing, but I dont need the {} if it is just 1 sentence :P

I know but everyone loves curly brackets, and it makes it so much easier to read.

Thanked by 1netomx

Well, we derailed the thread, again :(

in other words, I've sent you an email @VMPort