All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Cloudzy account suspended without warning: 4 servers offline, no explanation, no way to retrieve dat
I’m sharing my experience here because I want to work with Cloudzy to resolve this situation, understand why my account was suspended, and recover our data.
I have been using Cloudzy for several months. My account had four servers:
- One hosting our production dApp and its supporting services.
- Two running private VPNs, which had been unused for a long time but remained paid for.
- One supporting services related to Firebase Cloud Functions.
Cloudzy suspended my account for an alleged AUP violation, taking all four servers offline without prior warning. Their initial response stated that they had received reports of abusive activity and that the decision was “final and non-negotiable.”
Why the F*CK you want me to "open a ticket" in my e-mail to solve the problem? Just freaking ban it right away, so both of us not to lose time.
I understand that providers need to act on abuse reports. I am not asking Cloudzy to ignore its AUP. I am asking for enough information to understand what happened and an opportunity to address it.
I want to cooperate and fix the problem.
To the best of my knowledge, our intended use complies with Cloudzy’s policies. Whenever I am unsure whether a planned activity might violate the AUP, I contact support before proceeding. I also reviewed the AUP and asked about our intended use before using the service.
That does not rule out an unexpected technical issue or unauthorized activity. If something happened on our servers, I want to investigate and correct it. But I cannot do that without specific information.
I need a clear explanation of the suspension.
I have asked Cloudzy to identify the affected server or IP address, the activity detected, the relevant timestamps, and the specific AUP provision involved. So far, I have not received a clear explanation that allows me to investigate.
The servers had been running for months without an AUP issue being raised with us. I understand that this alone does not prove there was no violation, but the sudden account-wide suspension needs a more actionable explanation.
I also need access to recover our data.
The suspension happened approximately two hours before our next scheduled backup to Cloudflare. I have asked for help retrieving the latest data, but so far Cloudzy has not provided a workable recovery option.
Even if they will not restore the services, I am asking for temporary restricted access or an export of our data so we can recover and migrate.
Support eventually escalated my ticket and technical report to their senior team, which I appreciate. However, that escalation has not yet resulted in a clear explanation, restored access, or a way to retrieve our latest data. All four services remain unavailable.
My requests are straightforward:
- Explain what activity triggered the suspension.
- Work with us on any corrective action required.
- Provide a way to retrieve our data if reinstatement is not possible.
I also submitted a PDF documenting the earlier technical issues, including Kubernetes pods failing approximately every three hours, and asked their senior technical team to investigate. Despite that escalation, I still have not received the help needed to resolve the situation.
I have the PDF here on Drive (I asked Claude to make an investigation why my pods (k8s) always die every 3 hours - i assumed this is from the Cloudzy but I think it is normal and not ticketing the Cloudzy)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v4uqxYQmkDkkybNuD0QOjKQ7DrKJfel-/view?usp=sharing

Comments
Cloudzy Techinical Support Team ARE NOOBS. THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO INVESTIGATE AND JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE RESPONSIBILTY.
This is some whole new level support request: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v4uqxYQmkDkkybNuD0QOjKQ7DrKJfel-/view?usp=sharing
Bro literally asked llm to make a 11 page pdf !!
while working on data migration, i knew something is wrong and not sure it's really come from my side. so i checked back the conversation with claude 11 days and it really is.
LLM is awesome, helped me prove their server has problem and still got account suspended anyway.
Hi @nle2000,
I'm Hannan, founder of Cloudzy.
I came across your post and wanted to personally address your concerns.
First, I understand how frustrating this situation must be, especially when your production services and data are involved.
We take abuse reports and security matters seriously, and in certain circumstances, immediate suspension may be necessary. However, we also believe customers deserve clear communication and fair treatment.
I'm going to have our senior team review your case, including the reason for the account-wide suspension, the communication you've received, and the options available for recovering your data.
While I cannot promise reinstatement before reviewing the details, I want to ensure your case receives proper attention and that you receive a clear explanation of the next steps.
Please send me your ticket ID privately so I can follow up with the relevant team.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Hannan
Founder, Cloudzy
So the resolution is for you to do more and re-communicate the same crap to the same people again. I love this forum so much for keeping me away from services like this. I feel like it's saved me so much time and money.
Thanks for replying. This is my case id: 202587. I am willingly to work with Cloudzy to resolve the problem. If case is going well, i will remove the negative review on trustpilot and confirm here on LET if everything is settle.
Time to activate your data recovery plan.
Zero Backup == Zero worth