Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Free] your NAT LXC VPS :>

Hi there, this time I already got permission from Jon.

🎁 FREE NAT LXC VPS Giveaway — up to 30 Available

Hey everyone! I've been approved to run a giveaway for the next 7 days, and I'm offering up to 30 free LXC VMs. This is a non-commercial project I run for LXC testing and education, and I'd love to get these into the hands of people who'll actually use them.

Specs (per VM):

🧠 256 MB RAM
⚙️ 1 vCPU
💾 5 GB SSD
🌐 20 Mbps unmetered
🔀 NAT/shared IPv4
❌ No IPv6
📍 Location: US, Durham

The important details:
Up to 30 VMs available — first come, first served
Manual activation — please allow up to 24 hours for your VM to be set up
This is a non-commercial project used for LXC testing/education
No paid upgrades and no commercial services are associated with this — it's 100% free, as-is
Servers are located in Durham, US

Who gets priority?
To keep things fair and reward the community, registration prioritises existing LET (LowEndTalk) users first. If you're an active LET member, add as server hostname same as LET username when you sign up — that'll speed things along. Everyone else is still welcome to register, but LET members get first pick while spots last.

How to grab one:
Access this link and register yourself. It is completely anonymous.

I'll confirm and activate in batches over the next few hours. Once the 30 are gone or the 7 days are up, that's it — so don't sleep on it!

Please note: These are NAT/shared IPv4 only, no IPv6, located in Durham, US, and resources are limited — perfect for lightweight testing and learning, not production workloads.

Notes: Please do not spamming in this thread and asking when your account will activated.

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.