Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Server Renewal Issue – Only Option Is to Cancel the Service

nszervernszerver Member

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a dedicated server from OVH. I currently have 8 dedicated servers and 1 VPS with them, and I have never experienced this issue before.

I wanted to renew the service, but for this particular server, I cannot find any option to extend or renew it. The only available option seems to be to cancel the service.

The information displayed in the control panel is:

Commitment date: 12 September 2026

Next payment date: 12 September 2026

This issue affects only one of my servers. I can manage my other servers normally.

Does anyone know why this might happen? Will the server automatically expire and be terminated if I cannot renew it, or will OVH continue providing the service without charging me?

I would appreciate any advice or information from other OVH customers who have experienced something similar.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

  • rpqurpqu Member

    It's OVHer

    Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • NekoparaNekopara Member

    open a ticket with OVH

  • mrerenkmrerenk Member

    They genuinely need to rework on their payment system. It might be the worst one out there

    Thanked by 1OhJohn
  • LeviLevi Veteran

    Lmao :D . Contact ovh support. Most likely server is marked eol and will be decommed on contract end.

Sign In or Register to comment.