New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Comments
You wanted to hear what the community thinks about this. Why aren't you sharing these details? How could we tell you if this was valid when we don't know the scope?
If it's something like 2001:0000:0001::/64 instead of 2001:0000:0002::/64 it's much more plausible that it was a mistake than if it was 2001:0000:0001::/64 instead of 3333:4444:5555::/64
and tbh, you already have your answer, you fucked up, that's it, take the L
You answered your own poll. I am happy LET was of assistance in identifying the issue.
@angstrom - maybe this thread has run its course.
It seems to say,I am the end user,I am the god,even though I am wrong,you should correct me! Even you refund me,but I am still not happen with your action!
His point is clear: once I decide you acted intentionally, don't bother explaining—I have the power to terminate the service, and you are simply the one on the receiving end. Perhaps their service has always been this way—much like a passerby accidentally damaging a concrete surface; regardless of whether it was intentional, I would assume it was and proceed to mock you mercilessly.
He might have the full list but we don't and he cant really show it to us without breaking a lot of rules. You on the other hand can show the list and that's probably why he keeps asking for it, but something tells me that the list shows something you do not want to be seen.
What are the chances that this entire thing is because the user configured some stupid vanity IP with b00b or c0de in it?
Here is the IP list provided by HostDZire in the support ticket
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:0000:0000:2686:0001 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Assigned
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0002 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0008 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0009 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:000C XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:000F XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0014 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0015 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0016 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0017 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0018 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0019 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:001A XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:001B XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:001C XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:001D XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:001E XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0026 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:0029 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:002C XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:002D XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
XXXX:XXXX:XXXX:0000:CAFE:0000:0000:002E XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX - Unauthorised
as far as I remember, the control panel showed an IPv6 /64 allocation.
What amazing about it, bro just give full access clanker configuration their VPS and "assumed" by check got internet connection.
Why ~MJJ~people not learning for it
Nah dog. Codex didn't do that.
This is becoming an IPv6 debate, so we might need to summon @yoursunny at this point.
TL;DR
HostDZire kicked a mjj down the stairs.
It was wong at so many levels.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MJJ lives matter.