New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Clouvider VPS.4 (2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM) NY - AMD Epyc with 50% recurring discount for transfer
I got the lifetime 50% recurring discount from Inception Hosting and now do not have any use for this VPS. It has an annual billing cycle and will renew in November. Anybody interested can get it from me for a small fee of $10 through PayPal. I am not sure if the discount will also transfer, so please do your due diligence.
Comments
What's the recurring price of the plan? How much monthly bandwidth is provided? And does the provider allow transfers?
For me it is $33.51 and I get bandwidth 5120 GB. As far as I know, transfer is possible via support ticket.
Damn, 5120 GB/mo is too low to me.
GLWT though!
Sent a DM
DM sent.
Does @Clouvider allow transfers?
This is something that you should have checked before offering a service transfer -- and not speculate about it after offering a service transfer
Also, technically, many of your posts would count as spammy for the purposes of determining whether you have 60 non-spammy posts, but I'll let this pass this time